Atlantic City Traffic Report Updates
July 5, 2012
Filed under Travel
Getting to Atlantic City is much easier than most people think. Check out the latest Traffic Report now, including AC Expressway, Garden State Parkway, I-95, I-76, NJ Turnpike and I-495. The AC exit is located at Exit 38 OFF the Garden State Parkway, the parkway is a great road travel when coming from North Jersey and as well as South. If you take I-76 over the Walt Whitman or Ben Franklin Bridge you will eventually automatically connect with the Expressway after traveling on route 42 East.
Atlantic City Report on Recent Traffic Patterns
EZ Pass is an amazing asset traveling down the Atlantic City Express, the new speed lanes are open, making the traffic must less congested than years prior. Stay at your current speed as you pass under the Toll and everything will be great.
Up to the Minute Traffic Report - Click Here
Atlantic City is Exist 38 Off the Garden State Parkway.
Have fun and enjoy your vacation at the Jersey Shore!
- Avalon Golf Club
- Trump National Philadelphia
- Stone Harbor Golf Club
- Vineyards Golf at Renault Winery
- Cape May National Golf Club
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Air Supply Superstar Theater @ Resorts Casino 2-25-2017 - January 23, 2017
- Atlantic City Mother's Day Events 2017 - January 22, 2017
- Free Parking at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Extended! - January 19, 2017