Here is the current traffic report for all major roadways heading into Atlantic City, New Jersey. All information is in real time and will update when you refresh. We hope this helps you big-time and gets you into town the fastest way possible.
90% of all visitors to Atlantic City travel by car, our up to the minute report on area traffic is a big help when visiting the Jersey Shore. Many improvements have been made in recent years to make the AC Expressway wider and allow for high speed EZ Pass lanes etc, you shouldn't run into to too much congestion upon arrival.
Once you arrive in town, there is plenty of parking for vehicles of all sizes, casino lots range from $5 - $20, private lots average about $10 and city owned lots start at $3.00 per hour. I guarantee you will have no problems once you arrive and you'll have an amazing time in the awesome casinos, on the boardwalk or on the beach, have a safe trip and we hope our Traffic Report below is a big help.
Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway Live Traffic
Recommended Driving Directions
- From Points North (NY, NJ, CT, Ma, RI, ME) - Drive down the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 38 (AC Expressway East) follow straight into town and have a great time in Atlantic City.
- From Points South (DC, MD, VA, TN, NC, SC) - Take I-95 North to Philadelphia, take the Walt Whitman Bridge East towards New Jersey, follow signs to Atlantic City. You will naturally pas through RTE 42, the North South Freeway and will finally land on the AC Expressway East, simply follow straight into town.
- From Points West (PA, OH, WV, MI) - PA Turnpike East towards Philadelphia, I-676 East and take the Walt Whitman Bridge East towards New Jersey, follow signs to Atlantic City. You will naturally pass through RTE 42, the North South Freeway and will automatically be on the AC Expressway East, simply follow straight into town.
- Click for MapQuest Driving Directions Now!
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Atlantic City Bachelorette Party Packages - January 11, 2015
- FantaSea Resort Atlantic Palace - January 4, 2015
- Atlantic City Offshore Powerboat Racing June 19, 2015 - May 27, 2014