Thunder Over the Boardwalk - Atlantic City Airshow - August 13, 2014 - Hotel Deals
March 17, 2014
Filed under Things to do
Performance: 2014 Atlantic City Airshow
Venue: Citywide event on the Free Beaches and Boardwalk
Description: Get ready, the annual Atlantic City Airshow is coming to town Wednesday August 13, 2014. Now listed as the second largest waterfront Airshow in the United States.
FREE Waterfront / Beachfront Air Show - All Armed Forces Flights are back this year/
1. Where Should We Watch? The best place that gives you the most flexibility is on the beach *any beach between the Atlantic Club Casino and the New Revel Casino. We don’t recommend standing on the boardwalk, too restricted and not very comfortable. You may also consider checking out the reserved and VIP seating area sponsored by the Flight Line Club.
2. Where should we park for Airshow in Atlantic City? We recommend the South Jersey Transportation Surface lot, the lot entrance is just off the AC Expressway closer to Atlantic ave, you can also enter from Arctic or Mississippi ave’s. AC has done a great job with providing parking in recent years, the city can accommodate thousands and thousands of automobiles. You can utilize any casino parking garage and surface lots near the boardwalk, don’t worry, relax, there is plenty of parking.
Getting into town is no problem, if you plan on leaving shortly after the show, park reasonably close to the AC Expressway entrance or near route 40 as you get get on the Expressway going West no problem there. If you want to stay over night, use the details below to book your discounted hotel deal.
Atlantic City Airshow Hotel Discounts 1-800-775-4252
10% OFF FIRST NIGHT STAY DEAL! CODE= AIR10% - Call us now and save 1-800-775-4252
- Discounts at all casinos and hotels, just call to find out more.
Plenty of Great Air Show Overnight Deals at Atlantic City Hotels and Casinos! Search to the right or call us Toll Free 1-800-775-4252.
Free Event - More Information & Schedule: Click here
Start Time: 10:30 AM
Schedule of Flights for 2014
NOTE - New Updated Flight Schedule for 2014 - COMING SOON!
Noon National Anthem w / Flyover by 4-Ace (Chapman, Holland, Stein, and Knutson)
12:03 4-Ace Aerobatics
12:15 Jim Beasley Jr. Spitfire Demo
12:25 Warrior Aviation L-39 Solo
12:32 Warrior Aviation YAK-9 Solo
12:38 Warrior Aviation Formation Flights
12:45 Raiders Solo YAK-52 Demo
12:55 PPG Dan McClung Pitts Aerobatics
1:10 Firebirds Aerobatic Team
1:25 Matt Chapman CAP580 Aerobatics
1:38 Jim Beasley Jr. P-51 Demo
1:50 USAF Heritage Flight (from USAF Heritage Foundation - PENDING)
2:00 Raiders Aerobatic Team
2:20 Bill Stein Extra 330 Aerobatics
2:45 Rob Holland MX-2 Aerobatics (World Unlimited Aerobatic Champion)
3:00 Geico Skytypers
3:30 Airshow Ends
* Flight Schedule subject to change contingent upon aircraft availability and maintenance as well as weather.
This will be the 11th consecutive of this event and each year it's seems be more fun. Research will show it's the second largest show of it's kind in USA. There is plenty of parking and large beaches to lay your towel down and set up camp, don't miss one of the best events of the year at the New Jersey Shore.
Mark your calendar with the new dates, this will be the first time in June, traditionally this was an August event.
Check out the AC Airshow on YouTube
- Showboat Atlantic City Reviews and Hotel Deals
- Trump Plaza Atlantic City hotel CLOSED SEPTEMBER 2014
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Deals
- Harrah's Casino Resort Deals
- Ramada Hotel Atlantic City West
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017