Down the Shore With Jen
May 5, 2008
Filed under Hot Deals
The book is filled with some great stuff to do in south Jersey. Jen gave us a copy of her money saving tips press release to share...
8 Ways to Save on Your Jersey Shore Vacation
According to AAA, the average family spends $261 per day on food and lodging while on vacation. As anyone who visits the Jersey shore knows, the cost of hotels, beach tags, souvenirs, boardwalk rides, pizza and all those ice cream cones can quickly add up.
- Ramada Galloway Near Atlantic City
- Howard Johnson Atlantic City West
- Superlodge Absecon, NJ
- Residence Inn By Marriott Pleasantville NJ
- Cape May National Golf Club
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017