2013 Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival Hotel Deals
That’s right, It’s back again – the Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival! Featuring brewers from around the world and a great day of suds. For two days Atlantic City will be taken over by beer lovers from all over to sample some of the finest micro brews available. The Atlantic City Beer Festival is located at at 1 Convention Center Way, AC, NJ 08401. One of the largest public events of the year at this venue.
This is a great venue and we had a blast attending the festival last year. The Celebration of the Suds, Atlantic City Beer Festival will have 3 great sessions across 2 days. April 5, 6, 2013. The first session is on Friday and runs from 7:00pm until 11:00pm then it is followed up by the second session on Saturday which runs from 12pm until 4:00pm. The Third session is Saturday and runs from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
Where to Stay for the Beer Festival This Year!
For the Atlantic City Beer Festival we have some of the best deals on getting yourself a hotel in Atlantic City. For this event we would recommend staying at the Sheraton Hotel – this hotel has a glass walkway to the Atlantic City Convention center and is only a quick taxi ride to any of the great casinos in Atlantic City.
If you are looking to stay at one of the Atlantic City Casinos then we would recommend you stay at Harrah’s Atlantic City. Its one of the official sponsors of the event and also has some great deals for the weekend. Call 1-800-775-4252 for Discount Hotels use code “beer10″ for 10% OFF instantly.
The Atlantic City Beer Festival April
1 Convention Center Way
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Festival Session #1 – Friday April 5 – 7pm to 11pm - Headline Band is The Bouncing Souls
- Festival Session #2 – Saturday April 6 - 12pm to 4pm - Headline Band is Reverend Horton Heat
- Festival Session #3 – Saturday April 6 – 6pm to 10pm - Headline Band is Rusted Root
Where to Buy tickets for the AC Beer Fest!
To get your tickets call 1-866-881-5373 or we would recommend simply purchasing online here.
Rusted Root, Reverend Horton Heat and The Bouncing Souls, plus many other bands leading up to the main event of each session.
Check out two really events as part of the Beerfest and Music Festival 1. The Silent Disco – once of the coolest things you ever seen or done, everyone puts on a high quality headset and dances to the music, spectators can’t hear what the participants hear, so it’s fun to watch. 2. Mustache lounge allows for some pretty funny shenanigans, so go see it.
Transportation by the AC Jitney Association will be provided on an ongoing basis from the venue to area hotels.
Atlantic City Beer Festival Ticket Hotline 1-866-881-5373
Local Ticket Purchase Locations:
$55 – $65 per ticket – Joe Canal’s Fire road Northfield – $55 – $65 per ticket.
This is annually a Sold Out Event, Tickets are on sale now, so Buy Them Quickly!
- Tracy Morgan Atlantic City – Borgata June 22, 2013 – Discount Tickets
- Third Eye Blind Atlantic City – House of Blues – 2013-05-24 Discount Tickets
- WWE Road to Wrestlemania Atlantic City – Boardwalk Hall – 2013-03-30 Discount Tickets
- Rush Atlantic City – Trump Taj Mahal – 2013-05-11 Discount Tickets
- Atlantic City All American Rodeo – Boardwalk Hall – 10/5 and 6 – 2013 – Discount Tickets