Things to do in Atlantic City if you are under 21 - CheapAtlanticCity.com
Table of Contents
1. List of Everything You Can Do with Kids and Teens in AC
2. More Things To Do
3. YouTube Videos of Fun Activities
Over the years there has been allot of misinformation surrounding Atlantic City, NJ as it relates to kids. The myth is that the resort town is only for adults over the age of 21. In this post we point out that there are plenty of activities for kids and teenagers under the age of 21.In recent years AC has become more of a family oriented destination and offers several activities you may not be familiar with. Take a look at the list of things to do for children in Atlantic City below.
Things to Do For Kids in AC
- See a show - Check out the full length Family Magic Show at the Comedy Stop Featuring Joe Holiday at the Tropicana starting at 6:30pm daily except Wednesday's call 1-877-386-6922 or 609-348-0920 for tickets. You can find an Atlantic City casino house show like Legends in Concert or similar during the day oir early evening. There is always a big list of featured entertainers all over the city, take a look at the show schedule here. From Carrie Underwood to Justin Bieber to Rihanna, plenty of kid friendly concerts going on throughout the year.
- Watch a 3-D Movie - The Tropicana has an amazing Imax movie theater that plays all of today's popular movie in 3 -D. If you have never experienced a movie in full Imax quality, I would strongly suggest checking it out. The theater is also one of the most well kept theaters that I personally have ever been to.
- Go for a swim - Remember, Atlantic City is on the Atlantic Ocean, so during the summer months you have the free beaches to relax and enjoy. Not only does every Atlantic City Casino have a great swimming pool (usually indoor and outdoor), but Harrah's offers an indoor family pool as does most of the larger resorts and hotels. During the summer, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for dolphins which can sometimes be seen in the later months of the summer.
- Boardwalk - Enjoy one of the Worlds Most Historic wooden walkways. There is a large selection of games and arcades, rides, shops & food - you could literally spend an entire day just strolling the boardwalk. Visit restaurants like Margaritaville down at Resorts and Rainforest Cafe at the Trump Plaza, both kid friendly experiences.
- Visit Historic Sites and Museums - yes, there is plenty of history to take in. Take a tour of the world's Largest Pipe Organ located on Boardwalk Hall, visit the Aquarium down in Gardner's Basin or take a Haunted lighthouse tour through the Absecon Lighthouse as featured on the A & E network. You can also visit Artlantic Art Park just off the boardwalk or the Hitoric Museum at Garden Pier both are very fun experiences.
Cool Activities for Teens and Children
- 3 - D Light Show - every evening beginning at 9:00pm, the facade of Boardwalk Hall becomes a canvas for the most incredible light and music show in town. The show is called Duality and is a 3-D light and sound event visitors. In this area you can also find the Miniature Golf Course.
- Steel Pier and Central Pier Arcade and Raceway are great for kids of all ages, including teenagers and adults. All kinds of amusement style rides, arcades, games and go karts in addition to Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy and Fudge, which can also be found on the boardwalk.
- Attractions - the best attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not, Haunted Tales, the AC Aquarium and the amazing Atlantic City Cruises should all be on your list to experience. You hang out down in Gardner's Basin and do
- Shopping - Yes, there is more shopping in Atlantic City then you could ever believe. From outlet stores at Tanger Outlets to high end fashion designers at The Pier at Caesars - many clothing companies have made sure to acquire a location in Atlantic City. Don't forget the Tropicana and the Quarter with an amazing shopping area including more than 25 stores of everything you could want. Shops like NIKE, PUMA, PAC SUN and many more are great for teens.
- Atlantic City Conventions - There are several public conventions held in Atlantic City on a monthly basis like the Home and Garden Show, Antique and Classic Cars show the ever popular Atlantic City Boat indoor show - there is Always something to do for your favorite hobby or niche.
Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum
Steel Pier Amusements Video
Kid Friendly Revel Resort Indoor Pool
Duality 3 - D Light and Music Show
- Atlantic City Spring Break Headquarters - CheapAtlanticCity.com
- Blake Shelton to Perform Free Show In Atlantic City - Beach Show - 2014-07-31
- How ever you say it!
- Ringo Starr - Caesars Atlantic City - 2014-06-21 Discount Tickets
- Graham Nash Atlantic City - Golden Nugget - 2013-09-21 Discount Tickets
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Atlantic City Bachelorette Party Packages - January 11, 2015
- FantaSea Resort Atlantic Palace Exclusive Hotel Packages - January 4, 2015
- Theresa Caputo - Tropicana Casino - 11-30-2014 Discount Tickets - September 19, 2014