Masters Championship - Augusta, GA - TV Schedule and Tickets
November 7, 2013
Filed under Entertainment
Performance: Masters "Green Jacket" Championship
Venue: Augusta, GA
Description: 2014 Masters Golf Championship in Augusta, Georgia April 7 - 14, 2014.
Badges: Call 1-888-226-1122 or visit http://www.masterstickets.net/tickets-badges.htm Local: 1-706-955-4313
On an annual basis this PGA tournament features the most continuous online and TV coverage of any other event on Tour. The US Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship have the next most coverage, in that order.
2014 Masters TV Schedule and Tickets
- "Live At" Coverage on The Golf Channel 4/7 - 13 - Nightly at 7pm and (Replay at 12 Midnight)
- ESPN & ESPN HD - Thursday April 10 - Live coverage 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm, EST (Replay 8pm - 11pm)
- ESPN & ESPN HD - Friday April 11 - Live coverage 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm, EST (Replay 8pm - 11pm)
- CBS - Thursday April 10 - CBS Highlight Show 11:35 - 11:50 PM, EST
- CBS - Friday April 11 - CBS Highlight Show 11:35 - 11:50 PM, EST
- CBS - Saturday, April 12 from 3:30 - 7:00 PM, EST
- CBS - Sunday, April 13 from 2:00 - 7:00 PM, EST. 18-holes of the final-round.
Watch the 2014 Masters Championship on TV on Green Jacket Sunday or visit Augusta in person. Practice rounds are fun to see in person, especially the Par 3 Contest on Wednesday followed by the PGA players skipping balls through the lakes as a ceremonial event that started early in 1950's.
Find Masters Championship Tickets by Clicking Here
Start Date: 2014-04-07
Start Time: 8:00 am
End Date: 2014-04-14
End Time: 6:30 pm
Known as the most difficult event to get access to badges or tickets, the best way to experience it is book a bundled package that includes hotel, hospitality and tournament access. Sports travel packagers like MastersTickets.net have years of experience with every aspect of the event, they are located at 1100 Azalea Drive, 2nd Floor, Augusta, GA 30909. At their location you will also find a full service hospitality venue featuring food, beverages, live music, large TV's and just a plan old southern good time.
Spectators View at Augusta National Golf Club During Tournament
- None Found