David Alan Grier Atlantic City - House of Blues - 2014-07-14 Discount Tickets
April 14, 2014
Filed under Entertainment
Performance: David Alan Grier Atlantic City
Venue: House of Blues
Description: David Alan Grier at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, NJ on July 14th, 2014 at 8:00 PM
If you remember some of the sketches from In Living Color, then you know how funny David Alan Grier is. He is a true comedian, established actor and all around good guy.
In 2009, D.A.G. published his first book, Barack Like Me: The Chocolate Covered Truth, which is a look inside his life and looks at issues related to race and culture from his perspective. Many people don't know that David landed the role of Jackie Robinson in the Broadway production of The First fresh out of Yale University. While far from a hit, the play offered Grier tremendous exposure and earned him a Tony nomination starting what would turn out to be a successful career full of laughs and dramatic roles such as the Broadway production of Race, where Grier played the role of a lawyer grappling with having to defend a white man who's been charged in a crime against a black woman. The role earned Grier his second Tony nomination.
When D.A.G. comes to the House of Blues in Atlantic City however, laughs are the order of the night. Expect to see one of the funniest sets of comedy you have heard in a while July 14th, 2014. Get your tickets while they're available today!
David Alan Grier Atlantic City Tickets Call 1-866-881-5373
Find David Alan Grier Atlantic City Tickets Click here
Start Time: 8:00 PM
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017
- The Water Club at Borgata Deals
- Atlantic Club Casino AC CLOSED JANUARY 2014
- Trump Plaza Atlantic City hotel CLOSED SEPTEMBER 2014
- Air Supply Superstar Theater @ Resorts Casino 2-25-2017
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017