Atlantic City Top Rated Night Clubs
November 7, 2013
Filed under Entertainment
Atlantic City is famous for entertainment - so why would the casino's spare any expensive when working on designing their nightclubs? From having an amazing evening at a lounge setting to seeing a world-famous DJ perform live the nightlife in Atlantic City is always non-stop. We are happy to give you our top 4 nightclubs inside Atlantic City Casinos! keep in mind that future posts will include the new HQ and Royal Jelly at Revel Casino Resort.
4) DUSK - One of the hottest nightclubs on the list is still rocking like it did when it first opened. Caesars went all out when designing this mega club - from a lavish VIP section to a large dance floor Dusk will have everyone moving all night long. The dress code is trendy - no hats or sneakers allowed.
3) The Mixx - The Mixx inside the Borgata Hotel & Casino was the Borgata's answer to the Casbah. They new to really make an impression in Atlantic City that they would need to go bigger and better - so the Borgata created the Mixx. Showcasing amazing DJ talent from around the world and having a great lavish VIP section the Mixx is definitely not a spot to miss! The dress code for the mixx is trendy - no hats or sneakers allowed.
2) The Pool "After Dark" at Harrah's - Yes the Pool at Harrah's has pushed its way up into the number 2 spot. If you want to experience a night of entertainment and fun with some of the top celebrities in the world then stop by the pool! Kendra Wilkinson (Playboy), Kim Kardashian (keeping with the Kardashians) & Tila Tequila (MTV's a Shot of Love) Have all came and chilled for the night at the Pool at Harrah's! DJ Pauly D is the house DJ, don't miss his shows. If you have never been to the pool we highly recommend it! Dress Code Strict - Trendy - No Hats or Sneakers allowed.
1) Mur Mur - Yes the Borgata opened a winner with Mur Mur. We can not say enough about it - the clubs is great from top to bottom and if you are so lucky as to get in or even get a table reservation then you are going to be in for a night that you will soon not forget. Mur Mur is the Atlantic City answer to any of the worlds upscale lounges - featuring a dark setting and a great section of private tables Mur Mur is an amazing place to spend an evening with someone you admire or some one you want to meet. Dress Code at Mur Mur is Trendy - No Hats, No Sneakers.
Honorable Mention - The newest nightclubs in town include HQ and Ivan Kanes Royal Jelly at Revel Casino and HAVEN at the Golden Nugget. They are becoming very popular so the next update may include will probably include one or both. Boogie Nights at the Tropicana is high on the list for a Retro flashback experience. Providence at the Tropicana is also ver fun, a true nightclub experience in every sense of the word, from dueling DJ booths to plenty of bottle service locations, you won't be disappointed. DUSK at Caesars has arrived on the scene and has a great following. The bottom line is that AC has some of the top rated nightlife experiences on the East Coast.
- None Found
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017