2013 Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival
December 28, 2012
Filed under Entertainment
The Festival promises to be the premier event of Atlantic City’s summer season with four days of events, tastings and celebrity appearances. Chefs from the Food Network and Bravo will host, demonstrate, mix and mingle with guests at more than 20 events filling the schedule throughout the weekend.
This culinary spectacular presented by Food TV, America’s Cooking Network and benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure features a variety of events ranging from gourmet pizza and wine tastings to small group chef demonstrations from the likes of Emeril Lagasse, Tom Colicchio, Duff Goldman, Ted Allen and Ingrid Hoffman. Among the most anticipated events is an intimate dinner with Food Network star chef Guy Fieri as he demonstrates how to prepare a family style dinner.
Each event location is tailored to the audience in various Harrah’s Entertainment owned resort locations. Top Chef’s Tom Colicchio uncorks select wine tastings at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort. Emeril Lagasse teaches his famous Cajun cooking at Showboat. Guy Fieri, along with the Phillips Seafood team, creates a summertime clambake in the historic Dennis Courtyard at Bally’s on the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk.
Event: Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival
Dates: July 2, 27, 28, 2013
Tickets: Call 1-866-881-5373
Location: Gran Marketplace - Bally's Casino Ballroom's
Where: Events Scheduled at Many Caesars Locations, Harrah's, Showboat, Bally's.
Other events include:
- Cooking Lessons with Emeril Lagasse, Guy Fieri, Tom Colicchio and Ingrid Hoffman
- Malibu Rum Beach Soirée with Celebrity Chefs
- Feast of Fieri hosted by Guy Fieri
- House of Blues After Party presented by Crystal Head and hosted by Tom Colicchio
- A California Wine Tour hosted by Ted Allen
- The Glenlivet Cigar and Whiskey Lounge
- The Beer Garden hosted by Trinity Irish Pub & Carvery and Game On! at The Pier Shops at Caesars Atlantic City
- The Art of Fondue presented by The Melting Pot and hosted by Ingrid Hoffmann
- Rooftop Dinner and a Movie hosted by Ingrid Hoffmann
- Gospel Brunch hosted by Duff Goldman
Food Network TV Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival attendees will get an even tastier deal with special offers and discounts at participating restaurants throughout South Jersey.
Remember we have the best deals and amazing discounts for all Atlantic City Hotels www.cheapatlanticcity.com during the AC food and wine festival!
- Red Carpet Inn Smithville, NJ
- Knights Inn Absecon, NJ
- Empire Inn and Suites Absecon, NJ
- Caesars Atlantic City Hotel Deals
- Resorts Atlantic City and Margaritaville