Watch Super Bowl in Atlantic City – Top 5 Places
January 15, 2013
Filed under Casino Promotions
Atlantic City is a great place to be for the Super Bowl. Tons of great party’s happening all over the city, something for everyone, guaranteed. Check out our Top 5 Places to Watch the 2012 Super Bowl in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
1. Adam Good Sports Bar – located in the Tropicana Quarter on the second floor, Adam Good throws an incredible Super Bowl Party. Prizes, promotions, plenty of TV’s, see you there.
2. Harry’s Oyster Bar – located inside Bally’s Casino on the first floor. Harry’s will host a killer Super Bowl Party on Feb 5, 2012. 25+ TV’s will satisfy the biggest Super Bowl fan!
3. Hotel Casino Bars – Toga Bar at Caesars, B Bar at Borgata, Spirit Bar at Showboat, Ego Bar & Lounge at Taj Mahal, Xhibition Bar at Harrah’s, Jezabel’s or Liquid at Trump Plaza, Firewaters or Rumba Lounge at Tropicana, 24 Hour Bar at Resorts, Dizzy Dolphin at Hilton.
4. Hooters of Atlantic City - location is on the first floor boardwalk entrance of the Tropicana Casino. Ton’s of special promotions, drink & food specials and the normal, beautiful Hooters girls.
5. Tun Tavern – located across from Tanger Outlets, The Walk and Convention Center, this Brewery knows how to throw a great party. Expect plenty of Super Bowl fun, beautiful bartenders, cold beers and wild experience.
2013 Big Game Super Bowl XLVII
Buy NFL Super Bowl Tickets or Packages for XLVII and you be there in person or, if you’re like most people and want to find a fun place to be for the big game, I’ll see you in Atlantic City, NJ.
AC is a really fun destination for watching NFL Games especially during the playoffs and for the Lombardi Trophy aka the Super Bowl. Who will win this years big game on the field? Who will win on the TV the prestigious best commercial award.
- None Found