Mark Etess Arena
Mark G. Etess Arena at Trump Taj Mahal
This venue is named after a Trump Taj Mahal Casino executive that died in a helicopter crash in 1989. The arena is a great place to watch a show, there are 4 primary locations, 2 side and 1 rear riser and a large floor area. The Taj Mahal entertainment department works hard to attract the top artists in the country, look for your favorite band to perform live in the near future. In recent years the Arena hosted these top acts: Britney Spears, Patty Labelle, Chris Brown, Larry the Cable Guy, Dane Cook, Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony, Shakira, Janet Jackson, Alicia Keys, Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson and many more.
Trump Taj Mahal - Mark G. Etess Arena
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
If you have never had a chance to watch a concert at the Mark G. Etess Arena we encourage you to do so. Simply click the link above
entitled ** Click to View Upcoming Shows ** to see who is performing at the Arena and check out some of the great seats that are available! As always Cheap Atlantic City works hard to make sure you get the best deals on the internet for all Atlantic City Shows, Atlantic City Entertainment & Atlantic City Concerts.
Mark G. Etess Venue Information
- Seating Capacity - 5,000
- Multiple Seating Layouts - Yes
- Standing Area - Yes (Certain Performances)
- Bar Inside Venue - Yes on both sides of risers.
Mark Etess Seating Chart
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017