Pitney House Bed & Breakfast
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Overview
Originally built in 1799, renovated in 1848 and then completely restored in 1997, the Pitney House Bed & Breakfast was where the Father of Atlantic City Dr. Jonathan Pitney lived. Come stay in this historic building featuring ten rooms total.
Located near Atlantic City and its fabulous casinos, several golf courses, Historic Renault Winery, and Smithville. Each room has their own private bathroom as well as gas fireplace. Stay in one of three rooms featuring Jacuzzis as well as TV's with VCR's.
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Travel Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave yours!
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Room Types
- Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Single Room - One Queen or Double Bed, Colonial or Victorian Style decor, bathrobes, hair dryer upon request, air conditioning.
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Features
- 10 Rooms and Suites Available
- Private bathrooms
- Check In Time 2-6 PM, Check Out Time 11 AM
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast Location
View Larger Map
Pitney House Bed & Breakfast - 57 N. Shore Road Absecon, NJ 08201
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Free Parking at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Extended! - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival - Atlantic City - Fri & Sat 3/31-4/1/2017 - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Offshore Grand Prix June 19, 2017 - January 19, 2017
Top Related Articles:
- None Found