The Water Club at Borgata Deals
The Water Club Atlantic City at Borgata Overview
Back in the Summer of 2008, the Borgata Atlantic City made a daring move to open an expansion to it's already popular casino in the form of a luxury resort and spa. The Water Club at Borgata was created with the idea of giving guests the sense of style and sophistication that other hotels or casinos had not yet seen. With its amazing Immersion Spa & lap pools, great views of the Atlantic City harbor - this is one hotel that has set a new standard in town for luxury accommodations.
The Spa is located on the 32nd & 33rd floor and has the best views in the house & also includes an amazing 25 yard infinity edge pool. Of course what spa would not be complete with out some jacuzzi's for guests to relax in or feel free to book a massage or one of the other great treatments that the spa has to offer.
Inside and Outside, you will find 5 pools featuring great service & private cabana's to help you relax all of you worries away. All the pools feature underwater music and great locations to sun and just enjoy your time at the Water Club.
You will find that the rooms here are modern and elegant, from the bed sheets to the decor nothing has been over looked to make sure your stay at the Water Club Borgata is a great and relaxing one. 400 thread count sheets, Terry Cloth bathrobe, WiFi internet access, ipod Docking Station & Sony 40" flat screen high-definition televisions are what all guest of this 800 room luxury hotel will find waiting for them in their room.
So if you are looking for a relaxing get away to a New York or Los Angeles style resort hotel, we suggest that the this is the hotel for you. You will not be disappointed.
Address: 1 Borgata Way, Water Club Entrance, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Renaissance Pointe
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Spa, WiFi, 5 Star Luxury, Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Incredible Service and Experience Awaits
The Water Club at Borgata Travel Reviews
#1 Luxury Hotel in Atlantic City
Baltimore, MD - I can recommend the Water Club to anyone and feel 100% confident that they will love it! Spent half a day at Immersion Spa, the rooms were incredibly clean and spacious, service is what you would expect from 5 Star Luxury, can't say enough about this place, I love it!
Hotel Room Types
- Club Room - No luxury has been overlooked when it comes to the design of this room. Every detail from the Sony LCD TV's to the 400 thread count sheets, Free WiFi iPod Docking Station, bathrobe, high quality marble baths and deluxe furniture will make sure that you have a relaxing visit.
- Vista Room - Two double beds or One king await you, 400 thread count linens, 40" flat screen tv's and amazing bay or ocean views. These rooms are some of the best that you will find in Atlantic City. If you are looking for true 5 star luxury experience, this is it.
- Over 800 Rooms & Suites
- Concierge Pre Arrival Service
- Sun Room Lounge - Located by check-in, great place to relax
- Outdoor and Indoor Pools - Property has 5 Great Heated Swimming Pools
- Huge 33rd Floor Fitness Center
- The Immersion Spa - Located across 2 Floors, Any type of spa treatment available
- Exclusive Valet Parking
- Full Service Business Center
- Complete Access to all Borgata Amenities and Casino Gaming
The Water Club has the luxury of being situated right next to two of Atlantic City's best and brightest resorts - Harrah's and, of course, the Borgata Casino. The Borgata's unrivaled selection of restaurants carrying the names and serving the dishes of some of the world's top chefs, including Wolfgang Puck's American Grille and Bobby Flay's Steak, makes it a no-brainer for great eating. Harrah's is where you can find The Pool, one of Atlantic City's premiere destinations for night life when it transforms into the Pool After Dark complete with top DJ's, celebrity guests, and all of the lights, glitz, and glamour you want to be a part of when you head out to Atlantic City.
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
The Water Club Hotel - 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017