The Chelsea Hotel Atlantic City
Chelsea Atlantic City 4 Star Luxury Overview
The Chelsea and Annex Tower in Atlantic City are currently the talk of the town. After a $110 million dollar make over of two old motels The Chelsea and the Annex at the Chelsea are ready to bring relaxation and luxury back to Atlantic City, NJ. No dice, not slots and no cards - just an amazing spa, great nightlife and fantaistic service. A trendy, very cool hotel just off the boardwalk within walking distance of the Tropicana and everything you can every need on a New Jersey vacation.
Rooms at the Chelsea Atlantic City have a great retro feel to them, almost like you have stepped back into a movie out of the 1950's. But they cut no corners making sure these rooms were up to date. Flat screen TV's, whirlpool bathtubs & an ipod dock are just some of the modern touches rooms at the Chelsea hold. Some rooms also have a balcony overlooking the busy streets in the Annex and the Main hotel has a view of the pool or Atlantic City coastline.
Nightlife at the Chelsea is off the charts, the entire 5th floor is an experience like no other in town. With 2 rooftop pool bars & the terrace lounge on the 5th floor guests will feel welcome and in a friendly environment as they drink and dance the night away. Also if you just want to kick back and have a relaxing evening, the Ocean View front bar at Chelsea prime is for you!
If you are looking for a weekend of luxury and pampering in Atlantic City, NJ in a non-casino atmosphere then the AC Chelsea Hotel is for you. This 4 star resort is living up to all the expectations that we had for it prior to opening.
Address: 111 S. Chelsea Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: 1/2 Block to Boardwalk and Beaches, Next to Tropicana
Book a Reservation: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: WiFi, Outdoor Pool Deck, Nighclubs on Weekends, Valet Parking, Spa
The Chelsea Hotel Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Recently we attended a nightclub event at C5 and the Fifth inside the Chelsea, it was off the hook. We stayed in the Chelsea Tower, room was excellent and clean, great service. Reminds me of the W Hotel in NYC, I recommend this for a fun getaway to Atlantic City.
- Annex at the Chelsea Hotel Tower Guest Room - Rooms at the Chelsea have a great retro feel to them, almost like you have stepped back into a movie out of the 1950’s. But the Chelsea in Atlantic City cut no corners with making sure these rooms were up to date. Flat screen TV’s, whirlpool bathtubs & an ipod dock are just some of the modern touches rooms at the Chelsea hold. Some rooms also have a balcony overlooking the busy streets or the Atlantic City coastline.
- Amazing Retro 50's feel
- Full Service Spa - SEA SPA
- Brand new rooms
- Free WiFi through out the hotel
- Chelsea Beach - Full service Cabana boys and more
- All rooms feature flat panel plasma TV's
- Indoor secure parking
- Large Seasonal Pool Area
- Game room - 5th Floor
- Large Fitness Center
- Free bicycle rentals
- 2 Full Service Restaurants on Premise
- Hottest Outdoor Night Club in AC
- Chelsea Prime: Every great Atlantic City hotel needs to have the signature steak house - so the Chelsea is going to introduce the Chelsea Prime to Atlantic City in hopes to make its mark. From amazing ocean views to classic photographs from the 40’s this Hollywood style trendy steakhouse & seafood restaurant will be sure to have all visitors wanting more.
- Teplitzky’s: Named for the original hotel owners this spot has a diner feel to it and will take you back in time to some good old fashion cooking and great service. If you don’t feel like leaving your room Teplitzky’s also handles all of the hotels 24 hour room service. So a great meal is never anymore then a phone call away.
Bars & Nightlife
- C5 is Basically the entire 5th Floor of a fantastic party, day or night!
- The Oval Bar & Nightclub - Great Atmosphere - 5th Floor
- Salt Water Pool Bar - have a drink poolside - first floor Annex Tower
- Cabana Club Pool Bar - great cocktails and snacks - 5th Floor
- Terrace Lounge - great place to kick back and watch the city - 5th Floor
The Chelsea is not only host to its own suite of fantastic amenities but it is within walking distance to some of the best entertainment and eating options in Atlantic City. Just a short stroll down the boardwalk will lead you to the Atlantic Club where you can experience Il Mulino New York, an upscale option serving gourmet dishes that will have your mouth watering before you're even seated, and that's just one among many options to choose from. Head up the boardwalk to The Quarter at Tropicana for a multitude of bar and dining choices including A Dam Good Sports Bar, PF Chang's, Cuba Libre, Carmines, the Comedy Stop, and so much more!
Location in Atlantic City - Google Map
View Larger Map
The Chelsea Hotel and Annex Tower- 105 S Chelsea Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Atlantic City Bachelorette Party Packages - January 11, 2015
- FantaSea Resort Atlantic Palace - January 4, 2015
- Atlantic City Offshore Powerboat Racing June 19, 2015 - May 27, 2014