Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Overview
If you are coming to Atlantic City for fun or one of the great trade shows or conferences, this is the loding option you want to choose. It features easy access to the Atlantic City Convention Center via sky walk. Each of the guest rooms feature a great view of either the Atlantic Ocean or the Bay. This 15 story hotel features 500 great guest rooms – some non smoking rooms are available and the entire hotel is ADA equipped! Check out the Tun Tavern Brewery on the premises (outside entrance) for amazing food, great micro brews and any beverage you desire.
So whether you are coming to Atlantic City for a conference or just want to get off the strip, but still be near all of the great action that the Jersey Shore has to offer – this is the place for you! Sheraton is a brand name from Starwood Hotels and has a great reputation for its quality product, they sure keep that reputation upheld here in Atlantic City!
Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Travel Reviews
Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel SKU UPC Model
Nice Corporate Style Hotel
From Queens, NY. We paid $109 per night for the Sheraton, it's a place buzzing with activity. Rooms were perfect, Tun Tavern fun, Starbucks coffee cart in lobby. Only issue was parking, we wanted to save a few bucks and self park but it was a bit far so we had to use valet at $18 per day. Good place to stay.
Sheraton Hotel Room Types
- Starwood Sheraton Standard Room – Each room at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel feature either one king size bed or two double beds. These rooms are brand new with some amazing furniture and contemporary feel. All rooms feature highspeed internet and video game consoles for a low daily rental fee.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Valet or Self Park ($15 per day valet / $10 per day self)
- Great views from almost every room
- Walking distance from the Atlantic City outlets
- Fitness center with outdoor whirl pool
- Pet friendly hotel – Guests may bring up to 2 dogs (under 80 lbs)
- infant beds / cribs available upon request
- Tun Tavern Brewery & Restaurant – Great place for a lunch, dinner or a snack and a cold beer!
- Boulevard’s Cafe & Shoe Bar – Quick breakfast or lite lunch
Sheraton’s Location in Atlantic City
View Larger Map
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel – 2 Convention Center Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013