Sea Oaks Golf Club
Sea Oaks Golf Club
99 Golf View Dr
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08087
Sea Oaks Golf Club Information
Sea Oaks Golf Club is located just off exit 58 of the Garden State Parkway only 25 minutes north of Atlantic City. The course was designed by Ray Hearn who has designed courses all over the world including France, South Korea, Egypt, Russia as well as many in the US. Sea Oaks resides on 190 acres of natural terrain in the south Jersey pine barrens featuring tree lined fairways, molded mounds and bunkers and large fast greens. The course is annually recognized as one of top public golf courses in New Jersey and is always in great shape. The subtle and severe undulations in the greens makes for an intriguing experience putting.
Sea Oaks is the perfect golf course to play if your group is coming from North Jersey, New York and points North. Either on the way down to Atlantic City or on the way home.
18 holes - Public golf course
Par 72 | 6,950 yards | 129 slope | 72.4 rating | Bentgrass with Rye
Sea Oaks Golf Club Photos
Additional Course Information
- ► Beautiful clubhouse with sports bar, grille room.
- ► Large driving range with both mats and real grass teeing area.
- ► Practice putting and chipping green behind #1 Tee.
- ►Perfect course to play for the first or last day of your trip, when visiting the Jersey Shore.
- ► Large Men's and Women's locker room.
- ► Sea Oaks also features it's new Hotel / Inn for golf groups.
Directions to Sea Oaks Golf Club in Little Egg Harbor Twp, New Jersey.
Distance from Atlantic City: 24 Miles, 30 Minutes (All highway)
Directions From North Jersey / New York and North: Get on the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 58 (Tuckerton, Little Egg Harbor). At the end of the exit make a left onto Route 539 South. Follow 539 South for two miles, travel past WaWa and the Sea Oaks entrance is on the left.
Directions From Points South: Get on the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 58. Bare right at the end of the exit onto Route 539 South. Follow 539 South for two miles and the entrance is on your left.
Directions From The West: Take Route 70 East or Route 38 East to Lisbon Circle to Route 72 East. Follow Route 72 East approximately 15 miles to the first light. Make a right onto Route 539 South. Go over the Garden State Parkway. Follow 539 South for two miles and Sea Oaks is on your left.
Sea Oaks Golf Club - Little Egg Habor Twp, NJ 08087
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017