Atlantic City Golf
Did you know, there are more than 20 Atlantic City Golf courses including private clubs within 30 minutes of the casinos? South Jersey golf is growing at rapid pace, in the past, many visitor's didn't realize how many first class golf courses are near the resort town.
The Atlantic City / South Jersey Region actually has more golf courses than Ocean City, MD a popular east coast golf destination and is much closer and easier to access than Myrtle Beach, SC due to it's proximity to the larger population hubs like New York, Pennsylvania, Northern New Jersey and Washington, DC.
Benefits for putting together a trip to Atlantic City to play golf include:
- Large Variety of Championship Golf Courses
- Short Distance to Travel for each Course
- Play Award Winning Atlantic City Country Club, Galloway National, Twisted Dune, Seaview Bay Course, Shoregate Golf Club and many others.
- Fantastic nightlife - casino shows, concerts, nightclubs, gentlemen's clubs, casino gaming.
- 5 Star Restaurants - enjoy Ruth's Chris, Morton's The Steakhouse, Gallagher's, Max's, Harry's Oyster Bar and
Atlantic City Golf Vacations
◄Choose from 100's of Combinations of Condo Rentals, Casinos, Hotels, Motels & Golf Courses.
◄Book with Largest Golf Vacation Supplier in the State of New Jersey & Save Money.
◄Find featured golf courses like Atlantic City Country Club, Vineyards Golf at Renault, & many private courses like Ballamor, Stone Harbor, Galloway, Wildwood, etc.
◄Create packages with Rental Condo's, Tropicana, Trump Casinos, Borgata, Chelsea & many more.
Atlantic City & South Jersey Golf Course Photos
Click on the images to see a larger version, take a tour of our amazing golf courses, Country Clubs and Resorts. South Jersey currently hosts the ShopRite LPGA Classic annually at the historic Seaview Golf Resort in Galloway, NJ and over the years has hosted US Women's Opens, a US Public Links Championship which was won by Brandt Snedeker at Blue Heron Pines.
If you want Championship golf and a nightlife second to only Las Vegas, this is the place for you are your golf buddies. Our region is know to have a wide variety of course styles which offers a unique experience every time you step on the tee box.
Featured Golf Courses
|Ballamor||Cape May National||McCullough's||Vineyards Golf|
Atlantic City & South Jersey Golf Course Map
Several Country Clubs are located within fifteen minutes of the casinos, beach and boardwalk. The AC Expressway and Garden State Parkway make it really easy to get to every course in South Jersey.
If you look south, Cape May National is roughly 30 minutes maximum from West Atlantic City and going North, Sea Oaks Golf Club is Exit 58 on the GS Parkway. Then going West, Scotland Run is roughly 25 minutes away, if you connect the dots from each of these golf courses, everything else is within those boundaries.
The bottom line is if you stay all the way in Atlantic City or just outside, you will have access to 20 award winning and unique golf experiences. Starting planning your next trip now, we look forward to helping you.
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Theresa Caputo - Tropicana Casino - 11-30-2014 Discount Tickets - September 19, 2014
- Jerry Seinfeld - Borgata Events Center - November 29, 2014 - Discount Tickets - September 19, 2014
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Atlantic City - Harrahs Showroom - 2014-11-28 Discount Tickets - September 19, 2014