Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City CLOSED OCTOBER 2016
Trump Taj Mahal Casino CLOSED OCTOBER 2016
Mr. Trump cut no corners when building his personal Taj Mahal at the Jersey Shore. From imported Persian rugs to decorations that are fit for the Taj Mahal itself. Once inside you feel like you are a member of a royal family. The rooms are made to be fit for a king or queen and add in 9 restaurants that can accommodate 9,000 guests at once to the endless sea of slot machines and table games - there is something for everyone here at the Taj! This is oceanfront / beachfront resort destination with everything you could possible need for a stay on the boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The hotel features the Mark G. Etess Arena which hosts some of the largest concerts and entertainment events to be held in Atlantic City, NJ. many of the greats have stopped at this venue and performed a few times. Large concert venue plays host to the top artists on tour - did you know that Jennifer Lopez started her first US Tour there - this arena has seen it all.
Address: 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Boardwalk and Beachfront
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Chairman Tower, WiFi, Indoor Pool, Poker Room, Concert Venue, Restaurants
Vacation Packages, Discounts and Casino Deals
Search the special offers using the "Book A Room" from above, press "Check Rates" to see live inventory of offers at all lodging options in town. Look for percentage off value when looking for the best deal at this hotel, if you don't see anything, call 1-800-775-4252 and use special offer code "Save10%" for a fast reduction in your new hotel reservation. Chairman tower is the 5 star Luxury Tower at this oceanfront casino resort.
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Hotel and Travel Reviews
Good clean rooms and nice service. Nice casino and restaurants. Enjoyed the stay and no complications at all.
Good and Not So Good!
Nice clean rooms, bad customer service when you check in, the chairman tower rooms are alot nicer then the taj tower rooms. The taj tower rooms look like your staying at the trump plaza and its not worth all that Money. But the chairman tower rooms are on the other side of the casino and walking distance to your room its like half a mile. Taj is expensive, but overall we had a good time. Just wish some of the staff was more accommodating and friendly, after all, its the hospitality industry people.
Overall, a nice hotel. Comfortable room. Good AC location. But some complaints: $20/day to use the fitness center; dinky little clock radio in the room, the type I would expect at a cheap hotel; only three pillows provided with a king-size bed (had to call to get another, they were short on pillows); the room of someone else in our party had not been cleaned, in spite of calls, it wasn't taken care of until midnight.
Although they said they recently updated rooms in the main hotel, I felt the rooms could have been cleaner. A few stains on carpet and chair that werent great. The public areas are very nice, restaurants, bars, casino floor etc. Liked the great view of the ocean and boardwalk. Overall not too impressed with Atlantic City in general will stick to Vagas in the future.
Had a great time...stayed fri and sat night in the chairman tower...room was great. But I do have a complaint...the room service pizza was awful lol!! I asked for it to be well done and was barely even cooked...this is the only thing stopping a five star rating from me
Entire trip was fantastic. Check in went smooth, employees were very helpful, room clean and comfortable. We summed up our trip as so much to do, so little time! Check out Almost Angels at Ego Bar just off casino floor, very fun, lots happening! Lunch at the Hard Rock was also nice, thanks!
Nice Time in AC
At check in on wednesday 11/20/2013 they upgraded us to he Chairman tower although we only booked main hotel, this was a great start to the trip. Had fun at Hard Rock Cafe, so much to do so little time. Room awesome, employees were nice, we think this is a great place to stay in AC.
Just spent a weekend here with a group of guys on a reunion trip. We had a blast. Great location on the boardwalk. Table minimums were decent and always seats in the poker room. The bar in the casino was pretty fun too. Only problem was phones in room did not work....also was under impression that there was a jacuzzi in my suite based on reviews i read and videos made on the grand suite room. Overall, great. Thanks CheapAtlanticCity.com @atlanticcitygo
Hotel Room Types
- Contemporary Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds with marble bathrooms. Ocean view, Plasma TV with premium channels, voice mail, pay per view movies or video-game console, in-room safe and Free Wireless Internet. This is a great room to stay at that offers some great features, comfort and an unbeatable price.
- Chairman Tower Room - Offers one king or two queen-sized Simmons "Health Smart" beds. All the amenities you're looking for including 40' LCD TV, Free wireless internet and granite bathrooms. Ceiling to floor windows with amazing views of coast, beach and boardwalk.
- Spice Road - A dining and shopping experience.
- Salon & Spa at the Taj - Full Service Yon-Ka Spa
- Health Club and Fitness Center - Steam Room's, Sauna's, Jacuzzi's, Complete Exercise Facility.
- #1 Rated Poker Room - Largest & most acclaimed poker room in town, as seen in many movies including "Rounders".
- 1250 Guest Rooms & Suites + 800 additional rooms in the New Chairman Tower.
- Check in: 4pm Check Out: 12 noon
The Trump Taj has a wide range of options to suit the taste of any guest no matter your point of origin. For the best in steaks and seafood try the Safari Steakhouse where chefs will prepare the perfect cut for you every time you visit. Be carried away to the Far East with the cuisine of Rim Noodle Bar and Dynasty & Moon Sushi Bar. If you have a hunger fit for a king then perhaps you'd be best suited to visit the Sultan's Feast Buffet featuring all-you-can-eat eastern fare. Trump Taj has these and many other options, check them out!
- Safari Steakhouse - Chops, Seafood, Steaks and More
- Il Mulino New York - Italian cuisine
- Rim Noodle Bar - Asian cuisine
- Dynasty & Moon Sushi Bar - Cantonese, Chinese & Sushi
- Hard Rock Cafe - Casual American dining
- Royal Albert's Palace - Indian Specialties
- Burger - Casual Burgers and More!
- Sultan's Feast Buffet - Far east cuisine
- Plate American Cafe' - 24 hour
- GO - Quick Snacks
- The Ice Cream Bar - 17 flavors and 9 signature Sundaes!
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Sbarro - Quick Italian
- Starbucks - Coffee shop
- Panda Express and Fralingers Salt Water Taffy
- Beriyo, Mrs. Fields, Auntie Anne's & Pretzel Time - Snacks
Bars & Nightlife
- Casbah – Premiere Nightclub and ultimate hot spot.
- EGO - NEW – bar / lounge - Trendy and hip with lots of live entertainment.
- Score's gentlemen's Club - New in 2013!
- Lobby Bar – Perfect for the quick meeting or to start off your evening.
- Moon @ Dynasty – Upscale Bar
- Hard Rock Café – Great food and drink. - Casual
- Rain Forest Lounge - Fun place to relax and have a good time.
- Casbar – Located at the bottom of the escalators to Casbah
Concert and Show Venues
- Mark G Etess Arena - Upcoming Events Schedule for Mark Etess Arena at Taj
- Xanadu Theatre - occasional use for Comedy and Smaller Shows.
Online NJ Gaming Partner: Ultimate Gaming of Las Vegas
Google Map Location Boardwalk Near Revel Resort
View Larger Map
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort - 1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Avenue, Atlantic city, NJ 08401