Trump Plaza Atlantic City
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Overview
Trump plaza Casino & hotel is a 5 star diamond hotel – located in the center of the world famous boardwalk at the New Jersey Shore. The plaza will welcome you to a world of gaming and excitement which you have never experience in Atlantic City. Something is always happening in the summer months at the Beach Bar, voted as a one of the top 21 sexiest Beach Bars in the USA by the Travel Channel. Great place to stay when attending concerts and events at Boardwalk Hall next door.
From a penny to one hundred dollars you will find a slot machine with your name on it. The Trump Plaza has all sorts of table games & slot machines to keep everyone busy for hours on end. The service you will experience is second to none.
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Casino Discount Reservations | Packages and Deals Trump Plaza Atlantic City SKU UPC Model
I paid extra for a beach-view room and was told there were none available, and I was unable to get any money refunded (even the difference I paid for the beach-view room) because they said I \"pre-paid\". Our view was a huge billboard with a girl in a skimpy bikini, which would be okay if we weren\'t staying with our 2-year-old daughter.
To get to anywhere in the hotel and the self parking garage, we had to walk through the noisy casino, and often got lost with their signs. Only 2 elevators were working at the time of our stay, and we would spend a MINIMUM of 10 minutes waiting for an elevator that wasn\'t full. At one point we counted 30 minutes until we got an available elevator.
Also, the pool is only open for children between 2p-6p (open from 12p-6p for adults). If the pool was open longer to accommodate guests, it\'d be better.
In order to get the $5 parking, we had to take our receipt to the valet and prove to them that we already paid upon arrival. Would have been nice if this was mentioned to us upon check in. I like the location of the hotel on the boardwalk, but I won\'t stay there again. We frequently go to AC and this has been the worst hotel we\'ve stayed at.
Also, I do recommend checking out the Rainforest Cafe in the Trump Plaza if you\'re taking a family vacation. That was my favorite part of this hotel.
Great time for 21st
I stayed at the trump plaza this past weekend and had a great time for my brothers 21st. The rooms are nice but a bit dated, but they did the job. I don't recommend this hotel for families but its an awesome location. It's walking distance to everything awesome. The casino has dollar blackjack if your ballin on a budget. Overall solid place to stay for a weekend with the bros.
Girls nite out this past weekend, we found a deal on CheapAtlanticCity at the Trump Plaza. Staff was amazing, we stayed in the east tower, view was very nice - oceanfront, the bad thing was that the escalator was not working and no one was around to help us got with our bags checking in and my friend recently had surgery on her knee, so that sucked. on the overhand i did win $250 on the penny slots........
New Years Eve - We Loved It!
Me and my boyfriend stayed at the Trump Plaza on New Years Eve. Everything went smoothly.very clean. We asked for a later check out and they gave it to us. We lost our keys and they gave us extra ones for no charge.We had no problem with the Trump. Also got a great price compared to the other hotels!
Great hotel on the boardwalk, wonderfully designed. Surprised to report Intelligent workers! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. From the minute wearrived the doorman greated us with a smile. Also found a great rate here.
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Hotel Room Types
- Standard Room – Offers one king or two double Beds. View of the Atlantic Ocean, Cable TV, Telephone, WiFi Internet access available. This room is a great place to rest your head & a great value for the money!
Trump Plaza Casino Features
- Plaza Health Spa – Full Service Spa
- Fitness Center
- Trump Plaza Show Room – World Class Live acts & Entertainment
- Connected to Boardwalk Hall
- 904 Guest Rooms and Suites
- Check in: 4pm Check Out: 12 noon
Restaurants in the Trump Plaza
- Roberto’s Ristorante – Italian Cuisine
- Rainforest Cafe(R) – Family inspired restaurant
- Max’s Steakhouse – Top rated steak and seafood!
- EVO – Italian cuisine
- Arthur Treacher’s – Fish and Chips
- Auntie Annes, Haagen Daz, Nathans Famous
- 24 Central Cafe – 24 Hour – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Starbucks Coffee – Coffee house
- The Broadway Buffet – All U Can Eat
- The Beach Bar – Quick and Easy
- Cafe Sbarro – Casual Italian
Bars & Nightlife
- Jezebel’s Casino Lounge – Bar in casino area. Great for poeple watching.
- EVO – Martini Bar – Trendy with out door seating
- Beach Bar – Voted Sexiest Beach Bar in New Jersey – Seasonal
- Liquid – Great place to chill just inside boardwalk entrance!
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Trump Plaza Casino – 2225 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013