Trump Plaza Atlantic City Discounts
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Overview - on the Boardwalk
Trump plaza Casino & hotel is located in the center of the world-famous boardwalk at the New Jersey Shore and is connected to Boardwalk Hall. The Plaza will welcome you to a world of gaming and excitement which you have never experience in Atlantic City. Something is always happening in the summer months at the Beach Bar, voted as a one of the top 21 sexiest Beach Bars in the USA by the Travel Channel. Great place to stay when attending concerts and events at Boardwalk Hall next door or if you just want to be centrally located.
From a penny to one hundred dollars you will find a slot machine with your name on it. The Trump Plaza has all sorts of table games & slot machines to keep everyone busy for hours on end. The service you will experience is second to none.
Address: 2500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Oceanfront Centrally Located
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: WiFi, Indoor Pool, Location, Restaurants, Seasonal Beach Bar
Discounts, Special Offers and Hotel Deals
This is a boardwalk hotel located next to Caesars and generally has some great rates for the location. Still owned by Donald Trump along with the Taj Mahal, you will find the best offers Sunday through Thursday and should see rates close to the cheapest in town. Use the "Book A Room" search above to see the discounts or call 1-800-775-4252 and use discount code "SAVE10%" to get your savings applied to your new booking.
Trump Plaza Atlantic City Travel Reviews
I celebrated my birthday at the Trump Plaza on November 8, 2013. The room was spacious, clean and offers a view of the ocean. We had dinner at Evo restaurant which was reasonable. The staff is friendly and I would definitely return to the Trump Plaza on my next visit to Atlantic City.
Worse place we have stayed at since coming to Atlantic City for over twenty years. Requested room on lower floor, (spouse is claustrophobic) they tried to put us on the 19th floor then changed it to the 12th floor. Ater telling the staff we would just leave they decided to put us on the 4th floor, however advising us that we would be the only guests on that floor. Note: When we made reservations we had requested a lower no smoking floor. The room reeked of smoke, no coffee pot and was in really sorry shape. I would recommend Mr. Trump,either close this place up or fix it up. The one bright spot was the Valet parking.
I stayed here with my boyfriend and we had a great time! Rooms were classy and clean, not modern but still pretty and nice with an ocean view. Staff was friendly and helpful. They said check-in wasn\'t until 4 pm but we arrived at 2 pm and our room was ready for us. Beach Bar is a lot of fun! More to do in AC then we ever thought!
Disappointed But Boardwalk
I was disappointed in my stay at the Trump Plaza Casino. First , the room did not have all the basics. There was no bed covering. It took a long time to get the front desk to answer any calls and when they did they would connect you to someone else. In the bathroom the tub was chipped all over the bottom. There was a chair missing in the room. It was not a modern room. My room did not look like the picture advertised.The room cards did not work in the elevators and security was not any help. It was about 6 or more guest that seemed to have the same problems as we waited in hopes for someone to have a card that worked. It was not all bad though, it was nice to be in a hotel on the boardwalk.
Updates a Good Idea!
Plaza could use some updating! The room was old needed some upgrades and they smelled like smoke even though I asked for non-smoking room. The beds were strange becuase your legs were up higher than your head. We ate dinner at Evo, food was so good, but if your going to stay over night look for a different Casino unless the price is too good to pass up!
Workers friendly, Rooms were old and in need of some updating. Buffet was only $8 plus tax, that was a great value, well worth the $8. I like the $5 & $3 dollar table games. I would go back for the price i paid, it was the best value on the boardwalk. Also we recommend you check out the Beach Bar, really fun!
I paid extra for a beach-view room and was told there were none available, and I was unable to get any money refunded (even the difference I paid for the beach-view room) because they said I \"pre-paid\". Our view was a huge billboard with a girl in a skimpy bikini, which would be okay if we weren\'t staying with our 2-year-old daughter.
To get to anywhere in the hotel and the self parking garage, we had to walk through the noisy casino, and often got lost with their signs. Only 2 elevators were working at the time of our stay, and we would spend a MINIMUM of 10 minutes waiting for an elevator that wasn\'t full. At one point we counted 30 minutes until we got an available elevator.
Also, the pool is only open for children between 2p-6p (open from 12p-6p for adults). If the pool was open longer to accommodate guests, it\'d be better.
In order to get the $5 parking, we had to take our receipt to the valet and prove to them that we already paid upon arrival. Would have been nice if this was mentioned to us upon check in. I like the location of the hotel on the boardwalk, but I won\'t stay there again. We frequently go to AC and this has been the worst hotel we\'ve stayed at.
Also, I do recommend checking out the Rainforest Cafe in the Trump Plaza if you\'re taking a family vacation. That was my favorite part of this hotel.
Great time for 21st
I stayed at the trump plaza this past weekend and had a great time for my brothers 21st. The rooms are nice but a bit dated, but they did the job. I don't recommend this hotel for families but its an awesome location. It's walking distance to everything awesome. The casino has dollar blackjack if your ballin on a budget. Overall solid place to stay for a weekend with the bros.
Hotel Room Types
- Standard Room - Offers one king or two double Beds. View of the Atlantic Ocean, Cable TV, Telephone, WiFi Internet access available. This room is a great place to rest your head & a great value for the money!
- Plaza Health Spa - Full Service Spa
- Fitness Center
- Trump Plaza Show Room - World Class Live acts & Entertainment
- Connected to Boardwalk Hall
- 904 Guest Rooms and Suites
- Check in: 4pm Check Out: 12 noon
Trump Plaza is a foodie's paradise with everything ranging from buffet to a la carte. The Rainforest Cafe is a wild experience where you can enjoy all manner of family restaurant favorites a midst a tropical rainforest and its inhabitants. Kids and adults alike will love the giant fish tank filled with tropical and exotic fish. For more adult tastes try Max's Steakhouse where the seafood and prime cuts of the finest meats will have your mouth-watering as soon as you walk in the door! You will also find several places to grab a quick bite from Starbucks to the 24 Central Cafe where you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner 24-hours a day.
- Roberto's Ristorante - Italian Cuisine
- Rainforest Cafe(R) - Family inspired restaurant
- Max's Steakhouse - Top rated steak and seafood!
- EVO - Italian cuisine
- Arthur Treacher's - Fish and Chips
- Auntie Annes, Haagen Daz, Nathans Famous
- 24 Central Cafe - 24 Hour - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Starbucks Coffee - Coffee house near boardwalk entrance
- The Broadway Buffet - All U Can Eat
- The Beach Bar - Quick and Easy, Top Rated!
- Cafe Sbarro - Casual Italian
Bars & Nightlife
- Jezebel's Casino Lounge – Bar in casino area. Great for people watching.
- EVO – Martini Bar - Trendy with out-door seating
- Beach Bar – Voted Sexiest Beach Bar in New Jersey - Seasonal
- Liquid – Great place to chill just inside boardwalk entrance!
Online NJ Gaming Partner: Betfair of Britain owners of TVG
Google Map Location for the Trump Plaza Casino Resort
View Larger Map
Trump Plaza Casino - 2225 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Bill Cosby Atlantic City - Revel Ovation Hall - 2014-05-17 Discount Tickets - December 2, 2013
- Patti Labelle Atlantic City - Caesars Casino - 2014-01-10 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013
- Lisa Lampanelli - Borgata 2014-02-16 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013
- Marc Anthony Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-08 Discount Tickets
- Luke Bryan & Lee Brice Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-15 Discount Tickets
- Bernard Hopkins vs Karo Murat Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 10-26-2013 Discount Tickets
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets - Boardwalk Hall - 2012-10-13 Discount Tickets
- All-Stars Of Hip Hop - Ice Cube & Eve - Atlantic City - 2014-01-19 Discount Tickets