Tropicana Atlantic City Reviews and Casino Deals
Tropicana Atlantic City on the Boardwalk Overview
The Tropicana has always been one of Atlantic City's favorite casinos - located on the boardwalk and offers 4 hotel towers, a large casino floor, nice poker room, table games and thousands of slot machines. Tropicana is known for warm atmosphere and an amazing assortment of entertainment beyond gaming. Year in and year out the Quarter at the Tropicana is the most happening place in town 365 days a year. The most complete resort on the boardwalk for the entire family in addition to the best party location in Atlantic City.
The Quarter is a place you must visit, great restaurants, shopping, Blue Mercury spa, a large selection of nightclubs throughout this massive complex. A favorite place for kids is the enormous IMAX theater - which plays movies in 3D, so amazing you will think that you are there.
Enjoy non stop gaming entertainment along with some of the best shopping and entertainment that you can find in town. It has been called the most popular casino in Atlantic City because of the loyal die-hard customers that come back year after year. If you have never experienced this destination on the Boardwalk, we suggest you do. The 70's and 80's Retro Nightclub "Boogie Nights" is now open and happens to be one of the most memorable experiences at the Jersey Shore.
Address: 2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Oceanfront Resort
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: The Quarter, WiFi, IMAX Theatre, Restaurants, Showroom, Best Nightlife in Town
Deals, Vacation Packages and Hotel Discounts
Most travelers find a great package here, it includes 2 Buffet Coupons, several citywide discounts at area restaurants and attractions. When you see this bundled package, you can be sure it's the best value on the boardwalk. Search using the Book A Room Finder above to see what days the special offers are available or call 1-800-775-4252 and ask for the best rate they can offer you.
Tropicana Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Ok Stay, Not Impressive
I\'ve stayed at a few places in AC, Tropicana is one of the top two most fun casinos/bars to hang out at. The check-in part was fine, but I wasn\'t impressed with the room. The room I had was non-smoking, but seem pretty out dated. The fridge was much smaller than the average for a hotel room and didn\'t work all that well. I stayed here in February during a week day so you know it wasn\'t over crowded and I just winded up with the only room left in the hotel. I would recommend the Tropicana on account of the Casino/bars they have plus the location, but would suggest to upgrade to a better room.
Just OK, Wished For More
From Medford, New York. The check in was ok. The room was ok we did see that the carpet was staines with cigarette burns in a Non smoking room. Room was too far from casino. The Comedy Club room in the mezzanine was excellent, we had a blast. In order to get to non smoking section of casino, you had to go through smoking. CheapAtlanticCity.com com website was excellent, we received free buffet and comedy shop tickets. All in all, it was enjoyable weekend outside of hotel. Boardwalk, shopping, Ruth Chris restaurant. Excellent. If we return, will try another hotel but we did get a great deal.
All you need and more!
The Tropicana is one the most extravagant places to stay in. I like the stores, marketplace and casinos its one of the best features. I suggested everyone stop in the marketplace in check it out. If you ever need a one stop place To have fun and shop. Tropicana is the way to go. The Quarter has many great restaurants and bars, really fun for all of us!
Happy With My Stay!
Great time at the Tropicana. went for one night to celebrate my anniversary and got to upgrade room for minimal fee. dinner at the Palm and a few drinks at the Rumba bar in the casino where my husband and i got to smoke our cigars. loved walking in the shops and having apiece go Godiva. fun night without the kids!! whoo whoio!!! Lots oif things to do, we need a few more nights just see it all.
We stayed at the north tower and when we arrived at the room the bathroom sink was clogged and the heat was not working, so we had to call to get two difrent people from maintenance to come and take an hour+ from our privacy to come and work on the things that need it fix. also the building ceiling had a big water mark next to the window. we had no view from our room.. so after all it was not that bad but we not going back to the Tropicana, what a bummer.
Plenty to Do At the Tropicana
We have stayed at many of the casinos in Atlantic City but this is our favorite. The Quarter is awesome and there is no shortage of fun. Rooms are good accept for one of the towers that seems to be on the other side if the world. Trop is great place to stay in AC.
Long walk to room, overall good!
The problem with the Tropicana is that its very spread out, long walks to get around. We did like the Quarter and we did go to Boogie Nights which was fun. Service and people nice but bring an oxygen tank to get around.
Hotel Room Types
- Havana Tower Guest Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds. 502 new guest rooms; 45,000 square feet of hospitality suites and meeting space with great ocean and bay views. These rooms feature a refrigerator, coffeemaker, safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, high-speed Internet access, two phone lines, and 25" TV.
- Tropicana Standard Room - offers one king bed or two double beds. View of Atlantic City nightlife, Boardwalk, or Ocean. Cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock & other standard amenities are included.
Tropicana Casino Features
- The Quarter - Havana Cuba themed shopping & entertainment area, amazing!
- Free Wireless Internet - Free access in guest rooms and area's around the hotel
- Blue Mercury Spa - Full service Spa
- The Salon at Tropicana - Full service unisex hair salon.
- Health Club - Fitness Center, Sauna, Jacuzzi's.
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Seasonal Pools.
- Beach Cabana's - Seasonal.
- Business Center - Full service with computers & printers.
- Poker Room - huge poker room with all level of games.
- 2,124 Hotel Rooms & Suites.
- Starbucks - 2 locations to serve you.
- Newly Opened Havana Quarter slots
The Tropicana Atlantic City is bathed in the beauty of Cuban architectural styles, sounds, and culture which is reflected most in The Quarter - a dazzling throwback to Old Havana featuring dining options, shops, and more. If you want the full Cuban experience then try Cuba Libre, the Atlantic City expansion of one of Philadelphia's best restaurants! Cuba Libre features modern twists on classic Cuban fare all set inside of a magnificently themed restaurant. Perhaps you're feeling a little homesick for good ol' fashioned American cuisine like burgers, wings, and beer. In that case, head on down to Chickie and Petes Sports Bar where the drinks are reasonably priced, the wings are hot, and the food is always delicious, don't forget to try the crab fries!
- The Palm - Incredible Steak & Seafood
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Seafood, Wings and More.
- Carmines - Fantastic Italian cuisine
- Chickie and Pete's - Sports, Wings, Crab Fries - NEW
- Comedy Stop Cafe - Quick foods.
- Cuba Libre - Authentic Cuban cuisine
- Fin - A Seafood Experience - New!
- Golden Dynasty - Asian cuisine
- Hooters - Wings, Sports, Cold Beer and more!
- II Verdi - Northern Italian
- P.F. Changs China Bistro - Asian cuisine
- Burger World - Best Burgers in the State
- Ri'-Ra' Irish Pub - Authentic Irish Food & Pub
- A Dam Good Deli - Deli and sandwiches
- Boardwalk Favorites - quick bites on the go.
- Broadway Burger Bar
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
- Perry's Pizza - More than just pizza! Italian classics & more.
- Ri Ra Irish Club
- Seaside Cafe - Open 24 Hours
- Fiesta Buffet - All you can eat.
- Create a Cone - Ice Cream Favorites
- Zeytinia Gourmet Food & Marketplace
- Tony Luke's - Authentic Famous Philly Cheesesteaks
- Mrs Fields - your favorite soft warm cookies.
Bars & Nightlife
- Boogie Nights - Now Open! a 70's & 80's Nightlife experience.
- Anthem Nightclub - New experience for this summer!
- Rumba Lounge & Party Pit - On the casino floor in the center of the action!
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge - cool after hours experience.
- Red Square – Russian Vodka Bar.
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Fun with Plenty of your favorite games to watch.
- Firewaters – Known for their large variety of beers.
- Cuba Libre – Latin Bar & Restaurant
- Hooters – Boardwalk Level, famous wings and Hooters girls.
- Missile Bar – Open Fri & Sat Only. Classic Bar.
- Planet Rose – Karaoke Bar
- Ri Ra - Irish Pub - kick back to a live band.
- Providence - Nightclub Experience & trendy hip club.
- Tango's Lounge - Live Music Fri & Sat!
- Blue Parrot Beach and Pool Bar - Open Seasonally.
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: Gamesys Limited of London
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Tropicana Casino & Resort - 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-6338