Tropicana Atlantic City Reviews and Casino Deals
Tropicana Atlantic City on the Boardwalk Overview
The Tropicana has always been one of Atlantic City's favorite casinos - located on the boardwalk and offers 4 hotel towers, a large casino floor, nice poker room, table games and thousands of slot machines. Tropicana is known for warm atmosphere and an amazing assortment of entertainment beyond gaming. Year in and year out the Quarter at the Tropicana is the most happening place in town 365 days a year. The most complete resort on the boardwalk for the entire family in addition to the best party location in Atlantic City.
The Quarter is a place you must visit, great restaurants, shopping, Blue Mercury spa, a large selection of nightclubs throughout this massive complex. A favorite place for kids is the enormous IMAX theater - which plays movies in 3D, so amazing you will think that you are there.
Enjoy non stop gaming entertainment along with some of the best shopping and entertainment that you can find in town. It has been called the most popular casino in Atlantic City because of the loyal die-hard customers that come back year after year. If you have never experienced this destination on the Boardwalk, we suggest you do. The 70's and 80's Retro Nightclub "Boogie Nights" is now open and happens to be one of the most memorable experiences at the Jersey Shore.
Address: 2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Oceanfront Resort
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: The Quarter, WiFi, IMAX Theatre, Restaurants, Showroom, Best Nightlife in Town
Deals, Vacation Packages and Hotel Discounts
Most travelers find a great package here, it includes 2 Buffet Coupons, several citywide discounts at area restaurants and attractions. When you see this bundled package, you can be sure it's the best value on the boardwalk. Search using the Book A Room Finder above to see what days the special offers are available or call 1-800-775-4252 and ask for the best rate they can offer you.
Tropicana Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Everything was wonderful. The room was spectacularly clean, even for me (I'm a bit of a germaphobe). Shower was nice, and I didn't get that grossed out feeling that someone didn't clean things after the last guest. It was great to have a safe in the room and very convenient to have a small fridge, although I would not have found it had I not opened the bedside endtable. Check in staff was not very friendly. It's quite a haul from the check-in desk to the Havana Tower, and we had quite a bit of luggage. I wish she had told us that we were in for a hike, and if she had suggested to us to get a bell-hop, I would have taken her up on that. I was very impressed with how much there is to do and see in the Tropicana. I can't tell you how much of a germ-freak I am, and how even I thought that it was exceptional here. Even the restrooms in the casino were clean. I would recommend staying in the Havana Tower if you have good walking shoes. If you are not up for the walk, I would choose another location. Older guests would have a hard time making the walk up and down from their room to the boardwalk and/or casino. The staff was ok, security was very present which was good. Even at 3 or 4 a.m. I noticed security around. Felt very safe to stay there.
Room in Havana tower was always warm and humid, called to report it being too hot and problem never solved. These rooms are a very far walk from everything, and very few signs and information available. The map which you have to request is a waste, and amenities are not listed anywhere. Considering the size of the room it could have at least one comfortable chair and updated electronics.
A Little City Within the City!
Stayed in the Havana Tower at Tropicana July 1,2, 2013. It was very nice...like a little city. We visited all the other big resorts.casinos and found the Tropicana to be our favorite. There are a lot of differnt kind of areas for shopping and browsing. It was clean, bright and lively. Would stay again. From what we saw, this is where the action is!
Tropicana / Havana Tower
My husband And I love the Tropicana. It's close to everything and all of our needs were met. The Havana is a little bit of a walk but if you are in good shape, it's no problem!
Rate it a 4. Nice selection of restaurants and shops. Staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Went mid-week and so it wasn't particularly crowded. Loved the easy access to boardwalk and beach. Tend not to stay in room much, but the room was fine (clean and functional). I would absolutely recommend and stay in again!
I booked a two night stay for 5/4/13-5/6/13 at the Tropicana for our anniversary. We have never stayed here and went to the first desk we seen to ask where to check in. The ladies behind the desk were talking about an issue with another co-worker and we had to wait for their conversation to end before we could check in. While checking in the attitude was apparent. I felt like they didn't want to be bothered with us. When we entered the room, I noticed that the desk chair had a huge stain and the room looked run down. I paid full price for my room and I didn't like it but my husband said it wasn't that bad.Later, while taking a shower the shower head and faucet was rusted out. When we went to bed we noticed brown stains on the ceiling. The carpet was dingy and had stains and burn marks.I have stayed at casinos and motels by the boardwalk and never seen such conditions. I would never stay there again.
I recently stayed at the Tropicana with my boyfriend and I enjoyed every minute of it. The hotel had everything in it! Our room was very spacious and I didnt find anything wrong with it. I enjoyed the Comedy Stop and the buffet had a lot of great choices. I had an amazing time.! Far from everything but I had a nice walk on the boardwalk
Tropicana quarters was a awesome place to stay and visit. I was impress with the elegance.The place is huge with everything to do from restaurants to night clubs & casinos, there is no need to leave to see others,because they have all u need without going outdoors in the winter.The shopping mall was great with lots of store to see and deals. The IMAX theater is enormous which plays movies in 3D. This is a place to want to come back soon. Thanks Cheap Atlantic City for my comps package deal, it was well worth the travel. Thanks so much : )
Hotel Room Types
- Havana Tower Guest Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds. 502 new guest rooms; 45,000 square feet of hospitality suites and meeting space with great ocean and bay views. These rooms feature a refrigerator, coffeemaker, safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, high-speed Internet access, two phone lines, and 25" TV.
- Tropicana Standard Room - offers one king bed or two double beds. View of Atlantic City nightlife, Boardwalk, or Ocean. Cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock & other standard amenities are included.
Tropicana Casino Features
- The Quarter - Havana Cuba themed shopping & entertainment area, amazing!
- Free Wireless Internet - Free access in guest rooms and area's around the hotel
- Blue Mercury Spa - Full service Spa
- The Salon at Tropicana - Full service unisex hair salon.
- Health Club - Fitness Center, Sauna, Jacuzzi's.
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Seasonal Pools.
- Beach Cabana's - Seasonal.
- Business Center - Full service with computers & printers.
- Poker Room - huge poker room with all level of games.
- 2,124 Hotel Rooms & Suites.
- Starbucks - 2 locations to serve you.
- Newly Opened Havana Quarter slots
The Tropicana Atlantic City is bathed in the beauty of Cuban architectural styles, sounds, and culture which is reflected most in The Quarter - a dazzling throwback to Old Havana featuring dining options, shops, and more. If you want the full Cuban experience then try Cuba Libre, the Atlantic City expansion of one of Philadelphia's best restaurants! Cuba Libre features modern twists on classic Cuban fare all set inside of a magnificently themed restaurant. Perhaps you're feeling a little homesick for good ol' fashioned American cuisine like burgers, wings, and beer. In that case, head on down to Chickie and Petes Sports Bar where the drinks are reasonably priced, the wings are hot, and the food is always delicious, don't forget to try the crab fries!
- The Palm - Incredible Steak & Seafood
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Seafood, Wings and More.
- Carmines - Fantastic Italian cuisine
- Chickie and Pete's - Sports, Wings, Crab Fries - NEW
- Comedy Stop Cafe - Quick foods.
- Cuba Libre - Authentic Cuban cuisine
- Fin - A Seafood Experience - New!
- Golden Dynasty - Asian cuisine
- Hooters - Wings, Sports, Cold Beer and more!
- II Verdi - Northern Italian
- P.F. Changs China Bistro - Asian cuisine
- Burger World - Best Burgers in the State
- Ri'-Ra' Irish Pub - Authentic Irish Food & Pub
- A Dam Good Deli - Deli and sandwiches
- Boardwalk Favorites - quick bites on the go.
- Broadway Burger Bar
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
- Perry's Pizza - More than just pizza! Italian classics & more.
- Ri Ra Irish Club
- Seaside Cafe - Open 24 Hours
- Fiesta Buffet - All you can eat.
- Create a Cone - Ice Cream Favorites
- Zeytinia Gourmet Food & Marketplace
- Tony Luke's - Authentic Famous Philly Cheesesteaks
- Mrs Fields - your favorite soft warm cookies.
Bars & Nightlife
- Boogie Nights - Now Open! a 70's & 80's Nightlife experience.
- Anthem Nightclub - New experience for this summer!
- Rumba Lounge & Party Pit - On the casino floor in the center of the action!
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge - cool after hours experience.
- Red Square – Russian Vodka Bar.
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Fun with Plenty of your favorite games to watch.
- Firewaters – Known for their large variety of beers.
- Cuba Libre – Latin Bar & Restaurant
- Hooters – Boardwalk Level, famous wings and Hooters girls.
- Missile Bar – Open Fri & Sat Only. Classic Bar.
- Planet Rose – Karaoke Bar
- Ri Ra - Irish Pub - kick back to a live band.
- Providence - Nightclub Experience & trendy hip club.
- Tango's Lounge - Live Music Fri & Sat!
- Blue Parrot Beach and Pool Bar - Open Seasonally.
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: Gamesys Limited of London
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Tropicana Casino & Resort - 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-6338