Tropicana Atlantic City Reviews and Casino Deals
Tropicana Atlantic City on the Boardwalk Overview
The Tropicana has always been one of Atlantic City's favorite casinos - located on the boardwalk and offers 4 hotel towers, a large casino floor, nice poker room, table games and thousands of slot machines. Tropicana is known for warm atmosphere and an amazing assortment of entertainment beyond gaming. Year in and year out the Quarter at the Tropicana is the most happening place in town 365 days a year. The most complete resort on the boardwalk for the entire family in addition to the best party location in Atlantic City.
The Quarter is a place you must visit, great restaurants, shopping, Blue Mercury spa, a large selection of nightclubs throughout this massive complex. A favorite place for kids is the enormous IMAX theater - which plays movies in 3D, so amazing you will think that you are there.
Enjoy non stop gaming entertainment along with some of the best shopping and entertainment that you can find in town. It has been called the most popular casino in Atlantic City because of the loyal die-hard customers that come back year after year. If you have never experienced this destination on the Boardwalk, we suggest you do. The 70's and 80's Retro Nightclub "Boogie Nights" is now open and happens to be one of the most memorable experiences at the Jersey Shore.
Address: 2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Oceanfront Resort
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: The Quarter, WiFi, IMAX Theatre, Restaurants, Showroom, Best Nightlife in Town
Deals, Vacation Packages and Hotel Discounts
Most travelers find a great package here, it includes 2 Buffet Coupons, several citywide discounts at area restaurants and attractions. When you see this bundled package, you can be sure it's the best value on the boardwalk. Search using the Book A Room Finder above to see what days the special offers are available or call 1-800-775-4252 and ask for the best rate they can offer you.
Tropicana Atlantic City Travel Reviews
My husband and I went away for weekend for our anniversary. Hotel was nice. Lots to do. Good restaurants. Bathroom in our room must have been for handicap access because there was a large seat in it and after you shower water just accumulated on areas of floor. No real big deal. Saw 2 shows which was fun. Not a gambler,so casino not for us besides the awful smell of smoke (yes, I know, it's a casino). Otherwise fun getaway.
Booked a comedy show package at the Tropicana to celebrate our second year wedding anniversary. The price and everything it included was great. Check in was easy even though we booked at the last minute. The room was nice and clean and the refrigerator and safe was a plus. The beds were very comfortable.There is so much to do inside of the Tropicana and we really enjoyed walking and browsing through the different shops. Walking through the smoking sections were not pleasant though. We saw a comedy show at the Comedy Stop Theatre which was really enjoyable. We also enjoyed the buffet. Check out was probably the fastest we have ever experienced. Would definitely go again and recommend to others. Thanks for showing us a nice time!
Let's do it again!
The place is huge, as they say. Many places to eat,play and have fun. And shop too! The rooms are (not as pictured they're nicer) big king bed ,nice bathroom .I had no problem. So I asked hubby to go again ,he agreed. Our short stay wasn't enough. So we'll be back! Get a great ICE COLD DRINK @ WET WILLIES IN THE QUARTERS. Can't beat the package deal ....go for it! :))
I only give this 3 stars because ACHotelExperts did great on their end. I got the room package with Comedy Show tickets and free buffet. Show was great and buffet tickets arrived on time. The hotel itself, however, wasn't a good experience for us. Check in was terrible, our room was updated, but had no dresser, no fans in the bathrooms, had a thermostat that didn't work (so we froze), and the shower screamed a loud noise the entire time it was being used. There was also no hotel info in the room so we had no idea where things were or what the hotel offered. The elevators made loud banging noises every few minutes, which made it hard to sleep, and the housekeeping staff didn't speak English which made it hard to communicate with them. We didn't even have a do not disturb sign so we wouldn't be bothered. Buffet food was ok, not great, so I'm glad it was free. The beach and boardwalk were the highlight of our stay, very clean and right out the back door of the hotel, and this end of the boardwalk seemed to have the most in the way of shops and such.
Went to the Tropicana on a comedy show/hotel package which for the price was very nice. We also booked services at the spa and it was awesome. What I like about this hotel is that there is so much to do inside the hotel. Some of the food could be better and the smell of cigarettes was an ugly for me but all in all good place to visit and stay.
I booked this package for a honeymoon and was not disappointed. The experience was fantastic and the hotel was beautiful. Woukld definitely recommend !!!
During our trip it rained the whole time, but we still found many things to do in the tropicana. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
he Good the Bad and the Ugly
The Good, Nice room and easy check in and out hotel was clean and nice!
The bad , party\'s in rooms are loud and sleeping was not easy, paying for parking when leaving was more the advertised.
The Ugly, The tropicana slots are tight! went to other casino on the Boardwalk and played and won. I know you don\'t always win but being able to play for a while is good for business
Overall an enjoyable trip!
Hotel Room Types
- Havana Tower Guest Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds. 502 new guest rooms; 45,000 square feet of hospitality suites and meeting space with great ocean and bay views. These rooms feature a refrigerator, coffeemaker, safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, high-speed Internet access, two phone lines, and 25" TV.
- Tropicana Standard Room - offers one king bed or two double beds. View of Atlantic City nightlife, Boardwalk, or Ocean. Cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock & other standard amenities are included.
Tropicana Casino Features
- The Quarter - Havana Cuba themed shopping & entertainment area, amazing!
- Free Wireless Internet - Free access in guest rooms and area's around the hotel
- Blue Mercury Spa - Full service Spa
- The Salon at Tropicana - Full service unisex hair salon.
- Health Club - Fitness Center, Sauna, Jacuzzi's.
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Seasonal Pools.
- Beach Cabana's - Seasonal.
- Business Center - Full service with computers & printers.
- Poker Room - huge poker room with all level of games.
- 2,124 Hotel Rooms & Suites.
- Starbucks - 2 locations to serve you.
- Newly Opened Havana Quarter slots
The Tropicana Atlantic City is bathed in the beauty of Cuban architectural styles, sounds, and culture which is reflected most in The Quarter - a dazzling throwback to Old Havana featuring dining options, shops, and more. If you want the full Cuban experience then try Cuba Libre, the Atlantic City expansion of one of Philadelphia's best restaurants! Cuba Libre features modern twists on classic Cuban fare all set inside of a magnificently themed restaurant. Perhaps you're feeling a little homesick for good ol' fashioned American cuisine like burgers, wings, and beer. In that case, head on down to Chickie and Petes Sports Bar where the drinks are reasonably priced, the wings are hot, and the food is always delicious, don't forget to try the crab fries!
- The Palm - Incredible Steak & Seafood
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Seafood, Wings and More.
- Carmines - Fantastic Italian cuisine
- Chickie and Pete's - Sports, Wings, Crab Fries - NEW
- Comedy Stop Cafe - Quick foods.
- Cuba Libre - Authentic Cuban cuisine
- Fin - A Seafood Experience - New!
- Golden Dynasty - Asian cuisine
- Hooters - Wings, Sports, Cold Beer and more!
- II Verdi - Northern Italian
- P.F. Changs China Bistro - Asian cuisine
- Burger World - Best Burgers in the State
- Ri'-Ra' Irish Pub - Authentic Irish Food & Pub
- A Dam Good Deli - Deli and sandwiches
- Boardwalk Favorites - quick bites on the go.
- Broadway Burger Bar
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
- Perry's Pizza - More than just pizza! Italian classics & more.
- Ri Ra Irish Club
- Seaside Cafe - Open 24 Hours
- Fiesta Buffet - All you can eat.
- Create a Cone - Ice Cream Favorites
- Zeytinia Gourmet Food & Marketplace
- Tony Luke's - Authentic Famous Philly Cheesesteaks
- Mrs Fields - your favorite soft warm cookies.
Bars & Nightlife
- Boogie Nights - Now Open! a 70's & 80's Nightlife experience.
- Anthem Nightclub - New experience for this summer!
- Rumba Lounge & Party Pit - On the casino floor in the center of the action!
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge - cool after hours experience.
- Red Square – Russian Vodka Bar.
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Fun with Plenty of your favorite games to watch.
- Firewaters – Known for their large variety of beers.
- Cuba Libre – Latin Bar & Restaurant
- Hooters – Boardwalk Level, famous wings and Hooters girls.
- Missile Bar – Open Fri & Sat Only. Classic Bar.
- Planet Rose – Karaoke Bar
- Ri Ra - Irish Pub - kick back to a live band.
- Providence - Nightclub Experience & trendy hip club.
- Tango's Lounge - Live Music Fri & Sat!
- Blue Parrot Beach and Pool Bar - Open Seasonally.
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: Gamesys Limited of London
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Tropicana Casino & Resort - 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-6338
- WWE Road to Wrestlemania Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-03-22 Discount Tickets
- Luke Bryan & Lee Brice Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-15 Discount Tickets
- All-Stars Of Hip Hop - Ice Cube & Eve - Atlantic City - 2014-01-19 Discount Tickets
- Kayne West - February 22, 2014 - Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City Discount Tickets
- Harlem Globetrotters Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2013-12-29 Discount Tickets