Tropicana Atlantic City Reviews and Casino Deals
Tropicana Atlantic City on the Boardwalk Overview
The Tropicana has always been one of Atlantic City's favorite casinos - located on the boardwalk and offers 4 hotel towers, a large casino floor, nice poker room, table games and thousands of slot machines. Tropicana is known for warm atmosphere and an amazing assortment of entertainment beyond gaming. Year in and year out the Quarter at the Tropicana is the most happening place in town 365 days a year. The most complete resort on the boardwalk for the entire family in addition to the best party location in Atlantic City.
The Quarter is a place you must visit, great restaurants, shopping, Blue Mercury spa, a large selection of nightclubs throughout this massive complex. A favorite place for kids is the enormous IMAX theater - which plays movies in 3D, so amazing you will think that you are there.
Enjoy non stop gaming entertainment along with some of the best shopping and entertainment that you can find in town. It has been called the most popular casino in Atlantic City because of the loyal die-hard customers that come back year after year. If you have never experienced this destination on the Boardwalk, we suggest you do. The 70's and 80's Retro Nightclub "Boogie Nights" is now open and happens to be one of the most memorable experiences at the Jersey Shore.
Address: 2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Oceanfront Resort
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: The Quarter, WiFi, IMAX Theatre, Restaurants, Showroom, Best Nightlife in Town
Deals, Vacation Packages and Hotel Discounts
Most travelers find a great package here, it includes 2 show tickets to the Comedy Stop at the Trop, 2 Buffet Coupons, several citywide discounts at area restaurants and attractions. When you see this bundled package, you can be sure it's the best value on the boardwalk. Search using the Book A Room Finder above to see what days the special offers are available or call 1-800-775-4252 and ask for the best rate they can offer you.
Tropicana Atlantic City Travel Reviews
I booked this package for a honeymoon and was not disappointed. The experience was fantastic and the hotel was beautiful. Woukld definitely recommend !!!
During our trip it rained the whole time, but we still found many things to do in the tropicana. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
he Good the Bad and the Ugly
The Good, Nice room and easy check in and out hotel was clean and nice!
The bad , party\'s in rooms are loud and sleeping was not easy, paying for parking when leaving was more the advertised.
The Ugly, The tropicana slots are tight! went to other casino on the Boardwalk and played and won. I know you don\'t always win but being able to play for a while is good for business
Overall an enjoyable trip!
Room was big, bed was large and comfortable. Found everything to be nice and clean. Not a long wait at all to check in. Easy check out. Lost of machines and tables to gamble at. Lots of restaurants, bars and shops throughout the hotel. Went to a comedy show and the Comedy Stop and it was hilarious. All around great stay
Great time, lots of walking
OK, so it's not brand shiny new, and it's a big spread-out facility. Lots to see/do, spacious quiet Havana corner room ($4 checkin upgrade!), and great Comedy Stop show. It's all about the boardwalk and the ocean view. Yes, the staff isn't Disney-level hospitality, but this isn't Orlando. We like walking, so it wasn't a big deal; would rather a reasonable priced in-house breakfast though - but try the Country Kitchen restaurant a few doors down.
Out Dated Rooms
This place is large and does have a lot to offer, but, it is hard to navigate and find what you want. Rooms are out dated, slightly smelly with stained carpets and bathrooms have no fans. Check in was dificult, parking, luggage, long line at front desk. Casino dealer made a mistake and most were sloppy and rude while playing table games. Lots to do, outdated rooms!
Excellent service, clean, comfortable & adjoining rooms. There is so much to do, we had a blast non stop from the day we arrived until we left, beach, great food, entertainment, walk on the boardwalk, loved the new Chickie and Petes, we will be back for sure very soon!
August Mini Shore Getaway
I was so impressed with everything this hotel had to offer. I have been staying at AC for years, this was the first time staying at Tropicana. The room was updated, perfect size & very clean. The entire experience was perfect. I would recommend staying here. We stayed in west tower ! Good food, great atmosphere, friendly staff, & super clean. Highly recommend !
Hotel Room Types
- Havana Tower Guest Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds. 502 new guest rooms; 45,000 square feet of hospitality suites and meeting space with great ocean and bay views. These rooms feature a refrigerator, coffeemaker, safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, high-speed Internet access, two phone lines, and 25" TV.
- Tropicana Standard Room - offers one king bed or two double beds. View of Atlantic City nightlife, Boardwalk, or Ocean. Cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock & other standard amenities are included.
Tropicana Casino Features
- The Quarter - Havana Cuba themed shopping & entertainment area, amazing!
- Free Wireless Internet - Free access in guest rooms and area's around the hotel
- Blue Mercury Spa - Full service Spa
- The Salon at Tropicana - Full service unisex hair salon.
- Health Club - Fitness Center, Sauna, Jacuzzi's.
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Seasonal Pools.
- Beach Cabana's - Seasonal.
- Business Center - Full service with computers & printers.
- Poker Room - huge poker room with all level of games.
- 2,124 Hotel Rooms & Suites.
- Starbucks - 2 locations to serve you.
- Newly Opened Havana Quarter slots
The Tropicana Atlantic City is bathed in the beauty of Cuban architectural styles, sounds, and culture which is reflected most in The Quarter - a dazzling throwback to Old Havana featuring dining options, shops, and more. If you want the full Cuban experience then try Cuba Libre, the Atlantic City expansion of one of Philadelphia's best restaurants! Cuba Libre features modern twists on classic Cuban fare all set inside of a magnificently themed restaurant. Perhaps you're feeling a little homesick for good ol' fashioned American cuisine like burgers, wings, and beer. In that case, head on down to Chickie and Petes Sports Bar where the drinks are reasonably priced, the wings are hot, and the food is always delicious, don't forget to try the crab fries!
- The Palm - Incredible Steak & Seafood
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Seafood, Wings and More.
- Carmines - Fantastic Italian cuisine
- Chickie and Pete's - Sports, Wings, Crab Fries - NEW
- Comedy Stop Cafe - Quick foods.
- Cuba Libre - Authentic Cuban cuisine
- Fin - A Seafood Experience - New!
- Golden Dynasty - Asian cuisine
- Hooters - Wings, Sports, Cold Beer and more!
- II Verdi - Northern Italian
- P.F. Changs China Bistro - Asian cuisine
- Burger World - Best Burgers in the State
- Ri'-Ra' Irish Pub - Authentic Irish Food & Pub
- A Dam Good Deli - Deli and sandwiches
- Boardwalk Favorites - quick bites on the go.
- Broadway Burger Bar
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar
- Perry's Pizza - More than just pizza! Italian classics & more.
- Ri Ra Irish Club
- Seaside Cafe - Open 24 Hours
- Fiesta Buffet - All you can eat.
- Create a Cone - Ice Cream Favorites
- Zeytinia Gourmet Food & Marketplace
- Tony Luke's - Authentic Famous Philly Cheesesteaks
- Mrs Fields - your favorite soft warm cookies.
Bars & Nightlife
- Boogie Nights - Now Open! a 70's & 80's Nightlife experience.
- Anthem Nightclub - New experience for this summer!
- Comedy Stop at the Trop - Top rated Comedians from all over the USA.
- Rumba Lounge & Party Pit - On the casino floor in the center of the action!
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge - cool after hours experience.
- Red Square – Russian Vodka Bar.
- Adam Good Sports Bar - Fun with Plenty of your favorite games to watch.
- Firewaters – Known for their large variety of beers.
- Cuba Libre – Latin Bar & Restaurant
- Hooters – Boardwalk Level, famous wings and Hooters girls.
- Missile Bar – Open Fri & Sat Only. Classic Bar.
- Planet Rose – Karaoke Bar
- Ri Ra - Irish Pub - kick back to a live band.
- Providence - Nightclub Experience & trendy hip club.
- Tango's Lounge - Live Music Fri & Sat!
- Blue Parrot Beach and Pool Bar - Open Seasonally.
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: Gamesys Limited of London
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Tropicana Casino & Resort - 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-6338
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Michael Buble Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-07-12 Discount Tickets
- WWE Road to Wrestlemania Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-03-22 Discount Tickets
- Marc Anthony Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-08 Discount Tickets
- Luke Bryan & Lee Brice Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-15 Discount Tickets
- Bernard Hopkins vs Karo Murat Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 10-26-2013 Discount Tickets