Tropicana Atlantic City
Tropicana Atlantic City Overview
The Tropicana has always been one of Atlantic City’s favorite casinos – located on the boardwalk and offers 4 hotel towers, a large casino floor, nice poker room, table games and thousands of slot machines. Tropicana is known for warm atmosphere and an amazing assortment of entertainment beyond gaming.
The Quarter is a place you must visit, great restaurants, shopping, Blue Mercury spa, a large selection of nightclubs throughout this massive complex. A favorite place for kids is the enormous IMAX theater – which plays movies in 3D, so amazing you will think that you are there.
Enjoy non stop gaming entertainment along with some of the best shopping and entertainment that you can find in town. It has been called the most popular casino in Atlantic City because of the loyal die hard customers that come back year after year. If you have never experienced this destination on the Boardwalk, we suggest you do. The 70′s and 80′s Retro Nightclub “Boogies Nights” is now open and happens to be one of the most memorable experiences at the Jersey Shore.
Tropicana Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino Discount Reservations | Vacation Packages & Deals Tropicana Atlantic City SKU UPC Model
I booked a two night stay for 5/4/13-5/6/13 at the Tropicana for our anniversary. We have never stayed here and went to the first desk we seen to ask where to check in. The ladies behind the desk were talking about an issue with another co-worker and we had to wait for their conversation to end before we could check in. While checking in the attitude was apparent. I felt like they didn't want to be bothered with us. When we entered the room, I noticed that the desk chair had a huge stain and the room looked run down. I paid full price for my room and I didn't like it but my husband said it wasn't that bad.Later, while taking a shower the shower head and faucet was rusted out. When we went to bed we noticed brown stains on the ceiling. The carpet was dingy and had stains and burn marks.I have stayed at casinos and motels by the boardwalk and never seen such conditions. I would never stay there again.
I recently stayed at the Tropicana with my boyfriend and I enjoyed every minute of it. The hotel had everything in it! Our room was very spacious and I didnt find anything wrong with it. I enjoyed the Comedy Stop and the buffet had a lot of great choices. I had an amazing time.! Far from everything but I had a nice walk on the boardwalk
Tropicana quarters was a awesome place to stay and visit. I was impress with the elegance.The place is huge with everything to do from restaurants to night clubs & casinos, there is no need to leave to see others,because they have all u need without going outdoors in the winter.The shopping mall was great with lots of store to see and deals. The IMAX theater is enormous which plays movies in 3D. This is a place to want to come back soon. Thanks Cheap Atlantic City for my comps package deal, it was well worth the travel. Thanks so much : )
Ok Stay, Not Impressive
I\'ve stayed at a few places in AC, Tropicana is one of the top two most fun casinos/bars to hang out at. The check-in part was fine, but I wasn\'t impressed with the room. The room I had was non-smoking, but seem pretty out dated. The fridge was much smaller than the average for a hotel room and didn\'t work all that well. I stayed here in February during a week day so you know it wasn\'t over crowded and I just winded up with the only room left in the hotel. I would recommend the Tropicana on account of the Casino/bars they have plus the location, but would suggest to upgrade to a better room.
Just OK, Wished For More
From Medford, New York. The check in was ok. The room was ok we did see that the carpet was staines with cigarette burns in a Non smoking room. Room was too far from casino. The Comedy Club room in the mezzanine was excellent, we had a blast. In order to get to non smoking section of casino, you had to go through smoking. CheapAtlanticCity.com com website was excellent, we received free buffet and comedy shop tickets. All in all, it was enjoyable weekend outside of hotel. Boardwalk, shopping, Ruth Chris restaurant. Excellent. If we return, will try another hotel but we did get a great deal.
Tropicana Atlantic City Hotel Room Types
- Havana Tower Guest Room – Offers one king bed or two double beds. 502 new guestrooms; 45,000 square feet of hospitality suites and meeting space with great ocean and bay views. These rooms feature a refrigerator, coffeemaker, safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, high-speed Internet access, two phone lines, and 25″ TV.
- Tropicana Standard Room – offers one king bed or two double beds. View of Atlantic City nightlife, Boardwalk, or Ocean. Cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock & other standard amenities are included.
Tropicana Casino Features
- The Quarter – Havana Cuba themed shopping & entertainment area, amazing!
- Free Wireless Internet – Free access in guestrooms and area’s around the hotel
- Blue Mercury Spa – Full service Spa
- The Salon at Tropicana – Full service unisex hair salon.
- Health Club – Fitness Center, Sauna, Jacuzzi’s.
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Seasonal Pools.
- Beach Cabana’s – Seasonal.
- Business Center – Full service with computers & printers.
- Poker Room – huge poker room with all level of games.
- 2,124 Hotel Rooms & Suites.
- Starbucks – 2 locations to serve you.
- Newly Opened Havana Quarter slots
List of Trop AC Restaurants
- The Palm – Incredible Steak & Seafood
- Adam Good Sports Bar – Seafood, Wings and More.
- Carmines – Fantastic Italian cuisine
- Corky’s Ribs and BBQ – Southern BBQ cuisine
- Comedy Stop Cafe – Quick foods.
- Cuba Libre – Authentic Cuban cuisine
- Fin – A Seafood Experience – New!
- Golden Dynasty – Asian cuisine
- Hooters – Wings, Sports, Cold Beer and more!
- II Verdi – Northern Italian
- P.F. Changs China Bistro – Asian cuisine
- Red Square – Vodka bar and trendy food
- Ri’-Ra’ Irish Pub – Authentic Irish Food & Pub
- A Dam Good Deli – Deli and sandwiches
- Boardwalk Favorites – quick bites on the go.
- Seaside Cafe – Open 24 Hours
- Fiesta Buffet – All you can eat.
- Create a Cone – Ice Cream Favorites
- Zeytinia Gourmet Food & Marketplace
- Mrs Fields – your favorite soft warm cookies.
Tropicana Bars & Nightlife
- Boogie Nights – Now Open! a 70′s & 80′s Nightlife experience.
- Anthem Nightclub – New experience for this summer!
- Comedy Stop at the Trop – Top rated Comedians from all over the USA.
- Rumba Lounge & Party Pit – On the casino floor in the center of the action!
- 32 Degrees Luxe Lounge – cool after hours experience.
- Red Square – Russian Vodka Bar.
- Adam Good Sports Bar – Fun with Plenty of your favorite games to watch.
- Firewaters – Known for their large variety of beers.
- Cuba Libre – Latin Bar & Restaurant
- Hooters – Boardwalk Level, famous wings and Hooters girls.
- Missile Bar – Open Fri & Sat Only. Classic Bar.
- Planet Rose – Karaoke Bar
- Ri Ra – Irish Pub – kick back to a live band.
- Providence – Nightclub Experience & trendy hip club.
- Tango’s Lounge – Live Music Fri & Sat!
- Blue Parrot Beach and Pool Bar – Open Seasonally.
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Tropicana Casino & Resort – 2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-6338
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013