Showboat Atlantic City
Showboat Atlantic City Overview
The Showboat Casino has been a staple to the Atlantic City, NJ Casino scene since the 1980′s. The New Orlean’s, Mardi Gras Themed casino is always fun and exciting. A few years back the Showboat added the House of Blues, bringing some of the largest names in the music business to perform there weekly. With the Showboat Atlantic City, New Jersey and the House of Blues together – it’s become one of Atlantic City’s permanent hot spots!
The Foundation Room has also been a great addition to the Showboat and is a exclusive restaurant and hip lounge. The House of Blues section of the hotel offers it’s own casino floor, the poker room, The Spirit Bar, HOB Backstage after party location, Houe of Blues restaurant, up the esculator you’ll find the Foundation Room, House Of Blues Concert Venue etc. Check out this cool area of the Showboat AC.
Showboat Atlantic City Travel Reviews
The Showboat Casino | Atlantic City Discount Reservations Showboat Atlantic City SKU UPC Model
friendly and pleasant getaway
This was my first time in Atlantic city and I loved it!!! The room was clean and I had a wonderful view of the bay. I slept like a baby in the extremely soft bed. Didn't gamble much cause I'm still new at this stuff but the casino was a very exciting view! I loved it and I will be back for more excitement in the casino in the near future. I will celebrate my birthday here next year!
Had a great birthday in a.c.
Showboat was a great casino, we stayed 2 nights ate at earls sandwiches great, ordered room service the room was nice and clean, no refrigerator in room but we use the ice bucket for my beers. I enjoyed the casino didn\'t win any money, but had a great time losing lol we walked the boardwalk and shopped at the outlets. we will return to showboat. I rate the casino a 4 star
My wife and I stayed at the Showboat on 4/3 and 4/4 in the Orleans Tower. The room was super clean and very nice. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very modern with a great oversized tub. Room was very quiet. We will definitely be staying again. A+++++++++
March 31, 2013
We had a great time at the showboat. Rooms was clean and everyone was nice. We will come back there next year .
Pet friendly & just plain friendly.
we chose to showboat because of their pet friendly rooms. we\"ve been to Atlantic City a few times and this was the nicest experience we\'ve had yet. I went to book at the desk and they suggested to me to book online for the best discount, so I walked out to my car & 5 minutes later using cheapatlanticcity.com, I was booked in. Everyone was extremely helpful. cost was low. room was great. dogs 50 pounds and under were most welcome,
Showboat Atlantic City Hotel Room Types
- HOB Studio Suites – Offers own king-sized bed suite and glass enclosed showers with multi-jet spray.Seperate entertainment area and 42″ plasma screen with Pay Per View movies. Free Wireless Internet, Bose radio alarm, LCD TV in bathroom, Sirius satellite radio, Premium Stocked Bar and in room safe. VIP access to Foundation Room and Club Worship, you’ll skip the line to the clubs and concert venues!
- Premium Room(Bourbon Tower) – Offers one king or two double beds. Masterful Sleep Easy™ bed with 310 thread count linens and plush padded headboard, 42″ flat screen plasma TV granite-topped furniture in the bedroom and double-sink vanity in the bathroom.
- Deluxe Room – Offers one king or two queen beds. Features include TV with Pay-Per-View movies, clock radio and private voice mail.
Showboat Atlantic City Features
- Vive Day Spa & Salon – Full service spa with amazing creative treatments, ask about the shell massage, hot & cold stone massage and much more, Call 609-343-4118 and mention CheapAC.
- Vive Salon – Full service salon, Hair, Nails and more.
- House of Blues restaurant, HOB concert venue, casino & poker room.
- Mardi Gras Themed Casino
- 1,309 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Check in: 5 pm Check Out: 12 noon
Showboat Casino Restaurants
- Scarduzio’s – Steaks, Sushi and Lounge
- Casa Di Napoli – Italian Specialties
- Royal Noodle House – Asian inspired cuisine
- French Quarter Buffet – All you can eat, weekends features Lobster or Crab and Filet Mignon
- Crossroads at the House of Blues – Celebrity Chef Chef Aaron Sanchez
- Oshi – Sushi, Sake and More. Located inside The Chophouse.
- Johnny Rockets – 1950′s style Diner experience, excellent food.
- Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Co. – Quick snacks and small meals
- Starbucks Cafe – Coffee drinks
- HOB Foundation Room – Private dining and entertaining
Showboat Atlantic City Bars & Nightlife
- Worship Surf Bar – AC’s only surf bar, located on the boardwalk
- Hotel Lobby Bar – Freeze Bar – Live music and entertainment
- 12 Bar On Casino Floor – NEW! – Great place to people watch!
- House of Blues Bar & Spirit Bar – In HOB Section
- Party Pit and Back Stage at the House of Blues – In HOB Section On Weekends
- Club Worship – Classic Hot Nightclub
- Foundation Room HOB – Private dining and entertaining
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Showboat Casino Hotel and HOB – 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013