Showboat Atlantic City Reviews and Hotel Deals
Showboat Atlantic City Hotel CLOSED SEPTEMBER 2014
The Showboat Casino has been a staple to the Atlantic City, NJ Casino scene since the 1980's. The New Orleans', Mardi Gras Themed casino is always fun and exciting. A few years back the Showboat added the House of Blues, bringing some of the largest names in the music business to perform there weekly. With the Showboat Atlantic City, New Jersey and the House of Blues together - it's become one of Atlantic City's permanent hot spots!
The Foundation Room has also been a great addition to the Showboat and is an exclusive restaurant and hip lounge. The House of Blues section of the hotel offers its own casino floor, the poker room, The Spirit Bar, HOB Backstage after party location, House of Blues restaurant, up the escalator you'll find the Foundation Room, House Of Blues Concert Venue etc. Check out this cool area of the Showboat AC.
Address: 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Boardwalk and Oceanfront
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: WiFi, Outdoor Pool, Concert Venue, Restaurants
Top Discounts, Special Offers and Hotel Deals
The Showboat is owned by Caesars Entertainment who also own Bally's and Harrah's Casino Resorts. This casino will feature some of the best discounted rates of the year. In cooler and winter months it's not uncommon to see a $27 or $37 rate Sunday through Thursday. They also specialize in 10%, 20% and 30% OFF discounts all year-long. This one is very close to Revel Resort and the Taj Mahal and is also nearby Resorts where the new Margaritaville is located. If you don't see the great rates after searching the "Geta A Room Finder" above call 1-800-775-4252 and mention discount code "SAVE10%" for savings on all new bookings.
Showboat Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Great price dirty rooms
I stayed at Showboat for a few nights, July 2014. Great price for room, but carpets sticky, hair from other people in bathroom and bed lights broken and furniture literally falling apart. Old is ok with me, but physically dirty is not. The hallway had throw up patches and was never cleaned the whole time I was there. Staff was nice, but room service closed by 8 pm and other restaurants were closed as well. I know you don't go to ac to hang in a room however this was unacceptable to me. Vallet price on this site states 5$ however it's really $10. I'd use this site to book again because of the great prices but will spring for Borgata next time.
Good service at front desk, reasonable over night rate. Room was clean, Pleasant experience, Would recommend to a friend. We had plenty of fun and will be back, thanks CheapAtlanticCity.com!
Very nice hotel, clean, big room, good situation and the most important thing the price in June ($40) a night was incredible and after that they give a $20 discount. I spent $150 on the casino but at least I had 2 very good night sleeping.
At that price I don\'t have any choice I have to recommend. Ho I forgot the staff is nice and polite. Sorry for my English I am French speaking.
Fun in AC
Room was great, clean, large, nice view, nice hot water pressure in shower etc. The front desk and casino staff were excellent. The food was superb everywhere, from the buffet to gourmet restaurants! Spirit Bar at the back of the casino floor near poker room was a fun place to people watch, hilarious people everywhere and live music was surprise at Back Stage!
Showboat hotel and casino review
It was excellent, the staff were friendly, the room was very clean the food and restaurants were excellent. Atlantic City has more offer than we originally thought, we played mini golf indoors with glowing balls, we ate funnel cakes and danced the night away at HQ nightclub next doot at Revel, mix in some slot pulls and we had a ball!
it was the same experience
I was not very happy with showboat this go around. We requested a king size and got a double queen for just me and my husband. Then there was a mystery charge on my credit card while we were there and no one was able to tell me what they charged me with. Overall the hotel atmosphere is very beautiful but room needed some updating. It was getting hot up in here!
A+ Great Buffet
Was a last minute trip and enjoyed every moment. Great buffet especially if you love seafood..great price From check in to check out, everything went smooth, room was great and CheapAtlanticCity.com found us a really good deal here at the Showboat, we were very happy and will be back to the hotel and will book with them again.
We stayed on November 15 & 16, 2013, what a great weekend. We played slots, hung out at Foundation room, went to a show at Taj Mahal next door. Room was excellent with an amazing view, only negative was slow check in process, otherwise we will be back soon!
Hotel Room Types
- HOB Studio Suites - Offers own king-sized bed suite and glass enclosed showers with multi-jet spray.Seperate entertainment area and 42" plasma screen with Pay Per View movies. Free Wireless Internet, Bose radio alarm, LCD TV in bathroom, Sirius satellite radio, Premium Stocked Bar and in room safe. VIP access to Foundation Room and Club Worship, you'll skip the line to the clubs and concert venues!
- Premium Room(Bourbon Tower) - Offers one king or two double beds. Masterful Sleep Easy™ bed with 310 thread count linens and plush padded headboard, 42" flat screen plasma TV granite-topped furniture in the bedroom and double-sink vanity in the bathroom.
- Deluxe Room - Offers one king or two queen beds. Features include TV with Pay-Per-View movies, clock radio and private voice mail.
- Vive Day Spa & Salon - Full service spa with amazing creative treatments, ask about the shell massage, hot & cold stone massage and much more, Call 609-343-4118 and mention CheapAC.
- Vive Salon - Full service salon, Hair, Nails and more.
- House of Blues restaurant, HOB concert venue, casino & poker room.
- Mardi Gras Themed Casino
- 1,309 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Check in: 5 pm Check Out: 12 noon
Showboat is home to great nightlife and great decor and it has great eating options to match! Food for every taste can be had at Showboat Atlantic City ranging from classic American diner food from burgers to shakes, fries and onion rings, and more at Johnny Rockets to the upscale Italian experience of Casa Di Napoli where the flavors will transport you to Florence. If you're really hungry and need to satisfy a hunger the size of Mardi Gras then try the all-you-can-eat French Quarter Buffet! These are just a few choices but at the Showboat there is sure to be something to satisfy any craving.
- Scarduzio's - Steaks, Sushi and Lounge
- Casa Di Napoli - Italian Specialties
- Royal Noodle House - Asian inspired cuisine
- French Quarter Buffet - All you can eat, weekends features Lobster or Crab and Filet Mignon
- Crossroads at the House of Blues - Celebrity Chef Chef Aaron Sanchez
- Oshi - Sushi, Sake and More. Located inside The Chophouse.
- Johnny Rockets - 1950's style Diner experience, excellent food.
- Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Co. - Quick snacks and small meals
- Starbucks Cafe - Coffee drinks
- HOB Foundation Room - Private dining and entertaining
Bars & Nightlife
- Worship Surf Bar - AC's only surf bar, located on the boardwalk
- Hotel Lobby Bar - Freeze Bar - Live music and entertainment
- 12 Bar On Casino Floor - NEW! - Great place to people watch!
- House of Blues Bar & Spirit Bar - In HOB Section
- Party Pit and Back Stage at the House of Blues - In HOB Section On Weekends
- Club Worship - Classic Hot Nightclub
- Foundation Room HOB - Private dining and entertaining
Online Gaming Partner: 888 Holdings Public Limited Company
Concert and Show Venue: Upcoming Schedule of Events for House of Blues Atlantic City
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Showboat Casino Hotel and HOB - 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401