Showboat Atlantic City Reviews and Hotel Deals
Showboat Atlantic City Beachfront Casino Overview
The Showboat Casino has been a staple to the Atlantic City, NJ Casino scene since the 1980's. The New Orleans', Mardi Gras Themed casino is always fun and exciting. A few years back the Showboat added the House of Blues, bringing some of the largest names in the music business to perform there weekly. With the Showboat Atlantic City, New Jersey and the House of Blues together - it's become one of Atlantic City's permanent hot spots!
The Foundation Room has also been a great addition to the Showboat and is an exclusive restaurant and hip lounge. The House of Blues section of the hotel offers its own casino floor, the poker room, The Spirit Bar, HOB Backstage after party location, House of Blues restaurant, up the escalator you'll find the Foundation Room, House Of Blues Concert Venue etc. Check out this cool area of the Showboat AC.
Address: 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Boardwalk and Oceanfront
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: WiFi, Outdoor Pool, Concert Venue, Restaurants
Top Discounts, Special Offers and Hotel Deals
The Showboat is owned by Caesars Entertainment who also own Bally's and Harrah's Casino Resorts. This casino will feature some of the best discounted rates of the year. In cooler and winter months it's not uncommon to see a $27 or $37 rate Sunday through Thursday. They also specialize in 10%, 20% and 30% OFF discounts all year-long. This one is very close to Revel Resort and the Taj Mahal and is also nearby Resorts where the new Margaritaville is located. If you don't see the great rates after searching the "Geta A Room Finder" above call 1-800-775-4252 and mention discount code "SAVE10%" for savings on all new bookings.
Showboat Atlantic City Travel Reviews
We stayed on November 15 & 16, 2013, what a great weekend. We played slots, hung out at Foundation room, went to a show at Taj Mahal next door. Room was excellent with an amazing view, only negative was slow check in process, otherwise we will be back soon!
friendly and pleasant getaway
This was my first time in Atlantic city and I loved it!!! The room was clean and I had a wonderful view of the bay. I slept like a baby in the extremely soft bed. Didn't gamble much cause I'm still new at this stuff but the casino was a very exciting view! I loved it and I will be back for more excitement in the casino in the near future. I will celebrate my birthday here next year!
Had a great birthday in a.c.
Showboat was a great casino, we stayed 2 nights ate at earls sandwiches great, ordered room service the room was nice and clean, no refrigerator in room but we use the ice bucket for my beers. I enjoyed the casino didn\'t win any money, but had a great time losing lol we walked the boardwalk and shopped at the outlets. we will return to showboat. I rate the casino a 4 star
My wife and I stayed at the Showboat on 4/3 and 4/4 in the Orleans Tower. The room was super clean and very nice. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very modern with a great oversized tub. Room was very quiet. We will definitely be staying again. A+++++++++
March 31, 2013
We had a great time at the showboat. Rooms was clean and everyone was nice. We will come back there next year .
Pet friendly & just plain friendly.
we chose to showboat because of their pet friendly rooms. we\"ve been to Atlantic City a few times and this was the nicest experience we\'ve had yet. I went to book at the desk and they suggested to me to book online for the best discount, so I walked out to my car & 5 minutes later using cheapatlanticcity.com, I was booked in. Everyone was extremely helpful. cost was low. room was great. dogs 50 pounds and under were most welcome,
Great Oversized Bathtub
The only downside of the visit was my bad luck at cards...the food and service were good, the room was fine and I took an extra bath because the tub was formed perfectly for anyone under 400 pounds..the courtesy level was high and stuff made sense as far as the layout of things and the 24 hr. eatery (I am a spotty sleeper) and the price.
Never had to leave the casino
Showboat has everything you need to have a good time! I didn't leave the casino the whole weekend. We had a really nice room, hung out at the lobby's Freeze Bar (amazing frozen drinks!), had dinner at Scarduzios (great sushi, steak, pasta-- we had a little bit of everything), then went to the Foundation room where they have Hookahs outside on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Beautiful! The next day we gambled in their poker room, went to Vive Day Spa for a deep tissue massage, and then dinner at Casa Di Napoli for great Italian! We finished off the night with a show, Slightly Stoopid at the House of Blues. The front desk was so nice and friendly, they even let us have a late check out. Who needs to go anywhere else when you have a casino packed with so much fun? We will definitely be back!
Hotel Room Types
- HOB Studio Suites - Offers own king-sized bed suite and glass enclosed showers with multi-jet spray.Seperate entertainment area and 42" plasma screen with Pay Per View movies. Free Wireless Internet, Bose radio alarm, LCD TV in bathroom, Sirius satellite radio, Premium Stocked Bar and in room safe. VIP access to Foundation Room and Club Worship, you'll skip the line to the clubs and concert venues!
- Premium Room(Bourbon Tower) - Offers one king or two double beds. Masterful Sleep Easy™ bed with 310 thread count linens and plush padded headboard, 42" flat screen plasma TV granite-topped furniture in the bedroom and double-sink vanity in the bathroom.
- Deluxe Room - Offers one king or two queen beds. Features include TV with Pay-Per-View movies, clock radio and private voice mail.
- Vive Day Spa & Salon - Full service spa with amazing creative treatments, ask about the shell massage, hot & cold stone massage and much more, Call 609-343-4118 and mention CheapAC.
- Vive Salon - Full service salon, Hair, Nails and more.
- House of Blues restaurant, HOB concert venue, casino & poker room.
- Mardi Gras Themed Casino
- 1,309 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Check in: 5 pm Check Out: 12 noon
Showboat is home to great nightlife and great decor and it has great eating options to match! Food for every taste can be had at Showboat Atlantic City ranging from classic American diner food from burgers to shakes, fries and onion rings, and more at Johnny Rockets to the upscale Italian experience of Casa Di Napoli where the flavors will transport you to Florence. If you're really hungry and need to satisfy a hunger the size of Mardi Gras then try the all-you-can-eat French Quarter Buffet! These are just a few choices but at the Showboat there is sure to be something to satisfy any craving.
- Scarduzio's - Steaks, Sushi and Lounge
- Casa Di Napoli - Italian Specialties
- Royal Noodle House - Asian inspired cuisine
- French Quarter Buffet - All you can eat, weekends features Lobster or Crab and Filet Mignon
- Crossroads at the House of Blues - Celebrity Chef Chef Aaron Sanchez
- Oshi - Sushi, Sake and More. Located inside The Chophouse.
- Johnny Rockets - 1950's style Diner experience, excellent food.
- Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Co. - Quick snacks and small meals
- Starbucks Cafe - Coffee drinks
- HOB Foundation Room - Private dining and entertaining
Bars & Nightlife
- Worship Surf Bar - AC's only surf bar, located on the boardwalk
- Hotel Lobby Bar - Freeze Bar - Live music and entertainment
- 12 Bar On Casino Floor - NEW! - Great place to people watch!
- House of Blues Bar & Spirit Bar - In HOB Section
- Party Pit and Back Stage at the House of Blues - In HOB Section On Weekends
- Club Worship - Classic Hot Nightclub
- Foundation Room HOB - Private dining and entertaining
Online Gaming Partner: 888 Holdings Public Limited Company
Concert and Show Venue: Upcoming Schedule of Events for House of Blues Atlantic City
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Showboat Casino Hotel and HOB - 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Bill Cosby Atlantic City - Revel Ovation Hall - 2014-05-17 Discount Tickets - December 2, 2013
- Patti Labelle Atlantic City - Caesars Casino - 2014-01-10 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013
- Lisa Lampanelli - Borgata 2014-02-16 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013