Resorts Atlantic City and Margaritaville
Resorts Casino Atlantic City Oceanfront Hotel Overview
Resorts is legendary because it is the very first hotel & casino ever in the state of New Jersey. The new Resorts offers two distinct towers, the newer Rendezvous Tower and the newly renovated Ocean Tower. You will find 27 floors overlooking the ocean, they are proud to boast the largest standard rooms in Atlantic City. Combine great rooms with over 100,000 square feet of gaming excitement and the new Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill, you can see why they stand proud on the boardwalk at the New Jersey Shore! New ownership has developed a theme and plan that blends with the hot HBO show Boardwalk Empire in the Roaring 20's.
Next time you are thinking of visiting the casinos - don't let the age of Resorts fool you. Inside you will find a modern, state of the art gaming and entertainment facility that can make any gamer shout for more!
Address: 1133 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: On the Boardwalk, Oceanfront Resort
Hotel Bookings: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: WiFi, Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill, Indoor Pool, Restaurants
Vacation Packages, Casino Deals and Hotel Discounts
Above you will see the "Book A Room" search, this is where you can search for the best deals and vacation packages in town. This hotel is known for it's all-inclusive packages that include buffet vouchers, show tickets and area discount coupons. If you don't see what you are looking for, call 1-800-775-4252 and mention code "SAVE10%" for a special offer found nowhere else online. One of the most improved visitor experiences in town, truly fun place to stay.
Resorts Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Nice big clean rooms, enjoyed my stay here, we visited Margaritaville and the Beach Bar, really fun. Some how ended up at the 5 O\'Clock Somewhere bar even before 5 very often lol. We recommend Resorts, good value and nice overall stay!
Would not stay again
This should not happen! Arrived at the hotel at 11:00 pm, was told my room was not ready and to come back in one half hour. Went to the casino and returned at 3:30 am. Was told again that my room was not ready. The person said that he would get me another room. Got to my room, so I was in my room for 5 hours for $189.00. The room was very outdated, probably the first room when the hotel was built. Went to my trade show for the day, got back at 7:00 pm. The room had not been serviced. Put out the do not disturb sign. I stay in about 150 rooms a year and this was by far the worst experience. Checked out the next morning and the person at the desk did not ask me how my stay was. Doesn\'t matter I will not stay here again.
My two daughters and I had a great stay at Resorts. The Buffet could have been better, but after paying an additional $10 a piece, we were able to have unlimited crab legs with our dinner. The Divas show was nice, the pool was nice, room service was great & the hotel room was nice & clean. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. We loved it!
Real Relaxation, Thanks!
Overall my family and I had a good time. the hotel had good beach access and we loved margaritaville. The Diva Show was so funny, unfortunately they will be ending soon. There were a couple of things wrong with the hotel room, for example, the bathroom was not that clean, and the lights stopped working. The hotel staff was very quick to fix both of these problems. Overall it was really fun.
Lots of fun
The rooms are very large, but a little outdated. Overall we enjoyed our trip, location was perfect. The staff was friendly. The show Diva\'s Do AC was great!!! It was great to see activities like the Land Shark Grill on the beach and Margaritaville, we stopped a few times at the 5 O\'Clock somehwere bar lol. Good place to stay!
Nice hotel, nice clean room, nice location. We liked having the Landshark Bar & Margaritaville Restaurant right there. We stayed wed & thurs nights. We received tickets to the Buffet which was very good. And we received vouchers to a show, but had to get the tickets at the box office when we arrived at the hotel. Of course the box office was closed. Thank god it was open the next day and they weren't out of tickets. The box office shouldn't close at 4:00 when check in time is at 4:00. The show Divas
Do AC was very funny. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
Checked in early had our room ready it was more like a suite huge bed very comfortable room could be cleaner walls need scrubbed and floor vacummed! Very very nice staff very helpfull! All and all great trip! Ps they hold a card for a security fee I wasn't aware wish I had known!
I stayed at the Resorts for two nights in the Ocean Tower and had a great time. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and clean . The room was updated much different from when I stayed a few years before. The check in was horrible though, long lines and a very long wait at front desk. Other than that my stay was great and i would stay again at Resorts.
Hotel Room Types
- Ocean Tower - Newly renovated in 2013 - Offers one king or two double beds. Fantastic views of Ocean, Boardwalk or Bay. Wireless or wired high-speed internet access for an additional charge, Cable TV, with pay movies and Voicemail. Great ocean views or city views depending on what side of the building you are on. This is a great room to stay in and offers some amazing deals during the week days! Highly recommended.
- Rendezvous Tower - Features either one king or two double beds.This hotel offers 512 - 576 square feet, one of the largest rooms in Atlantic City. Wireless or wired high-speed Internet access, cable TV with pay movies, mini refrigerator, Bathroom with imported marble, walk in shower for two, double vanities, make up tables, and designer
- Indoor Skywalk to Taj Mahal - Actually connected to Trump Taj Mahal
- 25 Hours Casino Bar - Located on the Casino Floor next to hotel lobby.
- New Poker Room - Located near the Boardwalk Entrance.
- Night Fever - Retro 70's & 80's Dance Club, really fun - 2nd floor.
- Gallagher's Steak House & Burger Bar - taste of New York City in Atlantic City!
- Health Club & Spa Services - Fitness Center, Sauna's, Whirlpool & Steam Room.
- 942 Hotel Rooms & Suites (between the two towers)
Top Rated Restaurants
Resorts is a classically themed casino resort with a classic selection of fantastic food. Gallagher's Steak House is the home of the New York Strip and if you've had one anywhere else you owe it to yourself to try the original in its birth place. Capriccio is fine Italian dining so carefully crafted and beautifully executed it has earned being rated in Zagat. Of course, sometimes your hunger requires the selection offered only by The Buffet, an All-American selection of appetizers, entree's and treats that is sure to have your empty belly stuffed by the time you leave.
- Gallagher's Steak House - New Steak & Sea food fine dining
- Capriccio - Southern Italian at it's best
- The Buffet - All you can eat
- Eastwind - Restaurant & Noodle bar
- Breadsticks Cafe and Grill - American cuisine
- Boardwalk Perks Coffee Shop & Deli - quick snacks and coffee drinks
Bars & Nightlife
- 25 Hours Lounge - Located just off the Casino Floor.
- Night Fever - Retro 70's, 80's nightclub experience.
- Prohibition aka Pro Bar - an alternative lifestyle gay nightclub.
- Whisky Bar - Johnnie Walker Blue & much more!
- Piano Bar - located on the 13th Floor Ocean Tower, inside the Producers room
- Gallagher's Burger Bar - fun trendy bar area.
Online Gaming Partner: Poker Stars the worlds largest online poker company.
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Resorts Casino - 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401