Resorts Atlantic City
Resorts Casino in Atlantic City Overview
Resorts Atlantic City is the very first Hotel & Casino ever in New Jersey. Two distinct towers, the newer Rendezvous Tower and the original Ocean Tower. Look for 27 floors overlooking the ocean – Resorts is proud to boast the largest standard rooms in Atlantic City. Combine that with over 100,000 square feet of gaming excitement and you can see why they stand proud on the boardwalk at the New Jersey Shore! New ownership has developed a theme and plan that blends with the hot HBO show Boardwalk Empire in the Roaring 20′s.
Next time you are thinking of visiting the casinos – don’t let the age of Resorts fool you. Inside you will find a modern, state of the art gaming and entertainment facility that can make any gamer shout for more!
Resorts Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Resorts Atlantic City Casino Discount Reservations | Deals and Vacation Packages Resorts Atlantic City SKU UPC Model
I enjoyed everything about the resorts. Room was recently updated, clean and comfortable, loved Margaritaville and Landshark Grille, enjoy playing slots on casino floor. Our package deal included buffet coupons and show tickets, other people we spoke too paid more than us without the extra benefits. Thanks CheapAtlanticcity.com we will be back!
We Enjoyed Ourselves
When we got there the staff was very helpful they even asked us if we wanted to upgrade our room to have better accommodations. So that was great! The room was beautiful. Now the fun part, the food was not that great at the buffet and was not even hot. Then we went for my mom's birthday and we didn't know you needed a receipt from a restaurant in the hotel to get the points to play , so we explained to the worker we didn't have a copy of the receipt because they took it. He said well there is nothing I can do sorry. So that turned my mom off of the hotel . The divas do AC was great my mom loved it. The cards to play weren't working so I ended up not using it in the end and just gave up on playing.
Ocean Tower Construction
We finally enjoyed the stay after two room changes. The rooms were overall average. Hope the construction work be done soon, because waking up to the workers talking and planning their day was not pleasant. I did hear the new rooms are amazing....
I had a very good time at Resorts hotel, fast easy check in very polite people. Valet was very polite and quick to get car when needed. Hotel room was clean and very nice size bed was comfortable show was great. Casino was clean nice atmosphere great service. Will be returning soon to see all the new attractions being added like Land Shark Grill, 5 O\' Clock Somewhere Bar and Margaritaville..
Fun at Resorts
I had a wonderful stay at resorts hotel this weekend. I booked two rooms for me and my sister for two nights. We had to check out early due to family emergency but for the most part had a blast. I loved the huge bed it was very clean and comfy in the rooms. The rooms were very clean the casino is very nice. I really enjoyed the show that was a part of our vacation package as well. Even with construction going on at the sites of Margaritaville and Land Shark Grill on the Beach, the hotel was still accessible and fun functioning great. I plan to go back very soon.
Resorts Hotel Room Types
- Ocean Tower – Offers one king or two double beds. Fantastic views of Ocean, Boardwalk or Bay. Wireless or wired high speed internet access for an additional charge, Cable TV, with pay movies and Voicemail. Great ocean views or city views depending on what side of the building you are on. This is a great room to stay in and offers some amazing deals during the week days! Highly recommended.
- Rendezvous Tower – Features either one king or two double beds.This hotel offers 512 – 576 square feet, one of the largest rooms in Atlantic City. Wireless or wired high speed Internet access, cable TV with pay movies, mini refrigerator, Bathroom with imported marble, walk in shower for two, double vanities, make up tables, and designer
Resorts Casino Hotel Features
- Indoor Skywalk to Taj Mahal – Actually connected to Trump Taj Mahal
- 25 Hours Casino Bar – Located on the Casino Floor next to hotel lobby.
- New Poker Room – Located near the Boardwalk Entrance.
- Night Fever – Retro 70′s & 80′s Dance Club, really fun – 2nd floor.
- Gallagher’s Steak House & Burger Bar – taste of New York City in Atlantic City!
- Health Club & Spa Services – Fitness Center, Sauna’s, Whirlpool & Steam Room.
- 942 Hotel Rooms & Suites (between the two towers)
Resorts Top Rated Restaurants
- Gallagher’s Steak House – New Steak & Sea food fine dining
- Capriccio – Southern Italian at it’s best
- The Buffet – All you can eat
- Eastwind – Restaurant & Noodle bar
- Breadsticks Cafe and Grill – American cuisine
- Boardwalk Perks Coffee Shop & Deli – quick snacks and coffee drinks
Resorts Atlantic City Bars & Nightlife
- 25 Hours Lounge – Located just off the Casino Floor.
- Night Fever – Retro 70′s, 80′s nightclub experience.
- Prohibition aka Pro Bar – an alternative lifestyle gay nightclub.
- Whisky Bar – Johnnie Walker Blue & much more!
- Piano Bar – located on the 13th Floor Ocean Tower, inside the Producers room
- Gallagher’s Burger Bar – fun trendy bar area.
Google Map Location
View Larger Map
Resorts Casino – 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013