Atlantic Club Casino AC Closed Jan 2014
Atlantic Club Casino formerly Hilton Atlantic City Overview - Oceanfront
The first casino on "casino row", "the strip", on Atlantic City's boardwalk. Atlantic Club Casino Hotel formerly The Hilton is the only lodging accommodations in Atlantic City to ever to receive the 4 Diamonds award from AAA - a feat which no other Casino in town has ever come close to winning. Over 800 rooms, an Olympic Size indoor pool & all the other luxuries that your could imagine. Newly upgraded public areas, carpets, casino floor, guest rooms etc, you'll enjoy this Jersey Shore Getaway. Walking distance to Tropicana and Trump Plaza and all boardwalk attractions.
The casino floor has over 9,000 square feet of gaming entertainment - with one of Atlantic City's favorite poker rooms. From slot machines to a large Baccarat area you will find exactly what you want to risk your money on at the Atlantic Club Casino. In recent years that have updated all public areas and guest rooms, the place looks great. You will find some great places to hang out like the Dizzy Dolphin bar overlooking the boardwalk, a few of the restaurants have amazing ocean views as do just about every hotel room. Nice and affordable place to stay in AC.
Address: 3400 Pacific Ave at the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Boardwalk and Beachfront
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Indoor Pool, WiFi, Ocean View Guest Rooms, Restaurants
Special Hotel Rates, Deals and Discounts
When you search from the above "Hotel Room Finder" you will see some unique vacation package offerings and discounted pricing. You will save the most money if you visit Sunday through Thursday as the room rates are significantly cheaper than Friday and especially Saturday nights. Specifically look for the 2 night packages that include show tickets and casino buffet coupons, this is the best value by far. Check rates above now and save!
Atlantic Club Casino Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Had a great stay. Close enough to all casinos but in a quite location. Close to many attractions but you don't need to leave the hotel to find something fun to do!
We stayed here before,and loved it. We had a great room, great rate with show tickets and the buffet. The room this time was clean, but the carpet had a large stain. We were surprised, but not disappointed.
We really enjoyed our stay. The room, and bathroom was spacious, modern and clean. and had a fabulous view and hotel service was great. We had the comedy, buffet and shopping package. I would definitely stay here again through AC hotel experts. Thank you.
Would highly recommend
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel the room sizes were great, ( I had two rooms) I appreciated the Refrigerator in each room. The place was super clean. The front desk was courteous. I felt safe because there was lots of security and the price of the food for room service was reasonable. A rating for the overall stay!
Loved this hotel
Just home in Ireland after short stay in Atlantic City loved this hotel .room great size. bed lovely and comfortable. food good and Dizzy Dolphin bar good for drinks would book this hotel again
Valet parking attendants very nice & helpful. Check in was friendly & painless. Very beautiful inside, mirrors everywhere. The room was in much need of updating,the bed was comfortable but could use some new bedspreads, the curtains were very old & faded, the table was glass with what looked like particle board holding it up & you sunk in the very old,faded chairs so you were almost chin level with the table. The carpet was clean but stains were all over it. The bathroom was very nice. I'm sure all the rooms aren't like that. Maybe it was just the section were we in. Overall we had a great time! I would stay again, I just hope we would have a more updated room.
Would Stay Again
We went to AC for a weekend to celebrate my husband\'s birthday. I booked at the Atlantic Club, and we paid $379 for two nights (Friday and Saturday), and got tickets to a comedy show at the Trop (which was actually funny) and vouchers for the Fiesta Buffet at the Trop (which was mediocre at best) ... so I figured it was a decent deal and it was, thank you!
The best part about the hotel is the casino. If you\'re looking to have a bachelorette party or some other wild party, it\'s not the place for you --- but if you\'re looking for somewhere to gamble and not fight to get through hallways or wait forever for drinks, it\'s the place for you. Tons of penny slots and $5 and $10 table games, which is great considering you\'ll pay upwards of $25 everywhere else.
We\'ll be back ...
Enjoyed my stay with my husband. Loved this hotel. The rooms were really big and nice. The service was great. Love the mirrors.
Hotel Room Types
- Deluxe Room - Offers one king bed or two double beds. Wired high-speed Internet access, voice mail, in-room safe, pay per view movies, compact refrigerator, shower, tub or shower only. known as one of the larger guest rooms in town. Great views available and no room is a far walk from the Casino!
- Corner Suite - Over 600 sq ft of space with fantastic views of the city and ocean. Wired and limited wireless high-speed Internet access, voice mail, in-room safe, pay per view movies, compact refrigerator, either a shower / tub or shower only. The Corner Suite is an upgrade room fit a king and queen.
- Health Club & Spa - $15 Charge for access Fitness Center, Sauna's, Whirlpool's & Steam Room's.
- Indoor Pool - free access for guests, pool has climate-controlled water and outdoor tanning deck
- Salon Maria Katelyn - Full service hair and nail treatments
- Theater - World Class Entertainment
- Poker Room - Newly Renovated
- 809 Guest Rooms & Suites
The Atlantic Club is the place where everyone can have a great time and that means great options for food as well. No matter what your taste or craving is you can satisfy it at one of the many great restaurants hosted in this Atlantic City destination for fun. ONO Chinese Bistro is one of the most popular Asian restaurants in town with its own touch on Chinese favorites and a fresh sushi bar. BB's is the place for cold beer and perfectly cooked and seasoned burgers. Just need a jolt of caffeine, a bagel, or some other New York style coffee shop favorites? Visit Cappuccino's and get your fix.
- Simon | AC - Classic steak and seafood
- Patsy's of New York Trattoria - Amazing Italian Cuisine
- ONO Chinese Bistro - Traditional Chinese with a Sushi Bar
- BB's - Beer's and Burgers perfect together
- Cappuccino's - New York Style Coffee Bar
- The Coffee Shop - Classic Cafe open 24 hours
- Cornucopia Buffet - All you can eat
Bars & Nightlife
- HAPPY HOUR! - 2 - 5pm at Patsy's Trattoria, ONO, and Dizzy Dolphin and 10pm - 12am at Dizzy Dolphin!
- Dizzy Dolphin - Faces the Boardwalk, a relaxed atmosphere
- Atlantic Club is a Casino Hotel On the Beach and Boardwalk
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: TBA
Google Map Atlantic City Location
View Larger Map
Atlantic Club Hotel Casino - 3400 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Free Parking at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Extended! - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival - Atlantic City - Fri & Sat 3/31-4/1/2017 - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Offshore Grand Prix June 19, 2017 - January 19, 2017