Harrah’s Casino Resort
Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City Overview
With its 5 hotel towers – Harrah’s Atlantic City has become one of the most recognizable casinos in the resort skyline, it has an amazing digital lighting and video screen on the exterior of the building. The 2,588 rooms are built to suit all levels of guests. From your standard double rooms to all out suites Harrah’s is a favorite place for new gamers and major players alike.
The Casino floor offers its guests over 112,000 square feet of fun gambling! Including over 3500 slot machines and 400 table games – from poker to progressive keno, its all available.
The action does not stop at there. Harrah’s in Atlantic City, New Jersey has some of the hottest nightlife you will find in town. The Pool After Dark is quickly becoming one of the top destinations for people wanting to get out to dance and party, you’ll find DJ Pauly D from the Jersey Shore on the 1 and 2′s on Saturday nights. You never know who you may run into at the Pool After Dark, from celebrity appearances to professional athletes, the nightlife and entertainment at Harrah’s is second to none.
Harrah’s Casino Reviews:
Harrah's Atlantic City Casino Discount Reservations | Vacation Packages & Deals Harrah's Atlantic City Casino Discount Reservations | Vacation Packages & Deals SKU UPC Model
One of the best place ever I when with my husband and I have a very good time in the pool the only thing I did like is the a make a reservation for a king size bed and didn\'t found avaliable but anyway we enjoyed our stay very much...
We stayed 2 nights in a great room, food was excellent throughout the resort. The hotel staff was very friendly and we had a blast. It was 70 degrees so we talk a walk on the outdoor Baywalk whicj connects Harrah\'s to Borgata and the Golden Nugget, you must see these views, it\'s a cool experience.
WONDERFUL experience. Everyone was friendly. Everything went smooth. Used CheapAtlanticCity.com website and everything went according to plan. Awesome casino experience and great food. I am SO happy that I chose to pick this casino. A++++
Haven't stayed at Harrah's in over a decade.Much to my delight and surprise I had a room on the top floor of the Waterfront Tower.The view was absolutely SPECTACULAR, the check-in went quickly although the line was quite long.Being close to pizza,ice cream and sandwiches made my family & I very happy.Great place to stay with a beautiful view.
Good place to stay
Friendly staff, love the pool. Needed a little more staff to check-in but otherwise no complaints. Thanks for the great rate and added bonuses, we will both use you again and stay at Harrah\'s again!
Harrah’s Atlantic City Hotel Room Types
- Deluxe Room – This hotel has several towers – Harbor Tower, Marina Tower, Waterfront Tower, Atrium Tower etc. Deluxe rooms include either one king or two queen beds. Features include TV with Pay-Per-View movies and cable, iPod Dock, alarm clock/radio, Air Conditioning, Telephone, Non-Smoking Rooms, Daily Maid Service and Safe.
- Premium Room- Features either one King or two Double Beds. It is by far the largest guest room at about 500 square feet, 42″ flat screen LCD TV and iHome alarm clocks. Separate sitting area with table and chairs for added privacy while entertaining. Large elaborate bathroom with granite and tile along with shower seats.
Casino Features at Harrah’s
- Family Fun Center – This exciting new area for kids, teens and adults features:
• More than 25 Modern and Flashback arcade games
• Ticket redemption desk for prizes
• Dedicated large family pool and hot tub
• 18 holes of indoor miniature golf
• An outdoor tanning deck and relaxtion area with lounge chairs and umbrellas for rent
• Water Wars water balloon game
• Regulation Size Shuffleboard
• Island music throughout with Beverage bar
- The Pool – Indoor Oasis Pool by day, Nightclub by night After Dark
- Fitness Center – Sauna’s, Jacuzzi’s, Aerobic Equipment, Pool Deck.
- New Spa – Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
- 5 Hotel Towers – Bayview Tower, Harbour Tower, Atrium Tower, Marina Tower and the Brand New Waterfront Tower.
- 2,588 Hotel Rooms & Suites – 5 Towers most with great views.
Restaurants at Harrah’s Atlantic City
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Opening Soon – Seafood at it’s finest!
- Waterfront Buffet – AC’s best rated seafood buffet.
- The Steakhouse – Mouthwatering steaks, chops and seafood.
- Luke Palladino – Award winning regional Italian with Jersey Fresh ingredients.
- Bluepoint Raw Bar – Fresh seafood, great taste.
- Reflections Cafe – Casual restaurant.
- The Deli – Place to run in for a quick snack or meal.
- Taste of the Shore Food court – Great selection of the Jersey Shore’s best.
- Dos Caminos – Modern Mexican and Tequila Bar, Sexy and Fun!
- Bill’s Bar and Burger – Best burger you may ever experience, guaranteed!
- Club Cappuccino – Quick stop for a coffee beverage.
- Temptations – Fine chocolate & coffee
Harrah’s Atlantic City Bars & Nightlife
- The Pool After Dark – Full table and cabana service in this amazing marble pool / nightclub
- Xhibition Bar – Casino Floor – Right in the middle of all the action!
- Sapphire Bar & Eden Lounge – The place to go for high end fun.
- Dos Caminos – Modern and sexy Tequila Bar.
Harrah’s Google Map Location
View Harrah’s Atlantic City in a larger map
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013