Harrah's Casino Resort Deals
Harrah's Casino Resort in Atlantic City Overview - Waterfront
With its 5 hotel towers - Harrah's Atlantic City has become one of the most recognizable casinos in the resort skyline, it has an amazing digital lighting and video screen on the exterior of the building. The 2,588 rooms are built to suit all levels of guests. From your standard double rooms to all out suites Harrah's is a favorite place for new gamers and major players alike.
The Casino floor offers its guests over 112,000 square feet of fun gambling! Including over 3500 slot machines and 400 table games - from poker to progressive keno, it's all available.
The action does not stop at there. Harrah's in Atlantic City, New Jersey has some of the hottest nightlife you will find in town. The Pool After Dark is quickly becoming one of the top destinations for people wanting to get out to dance and party, you'll find DJ Pauly D from the Jersey Shore on the 1 and 2's on Saturday nights. You never know who you may run into at the Pool After Dark, from celebrity appearances to professional athletes, the nightlife and entertainment at Harrah's is second to none.
Address: 777 Harrah's Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Marina - Renaissance Pointe (Across from Borgata and Golden Nugget)
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Indoor Pools, WiFi, Nightlife, Restaurants, Award Winning Buffet, Guest Room Views
Last Minute Deals and Hotel Discounts
Using the hotel room finder above search your expected arrival dates and length of stay, press "Check Rates" and wham, the entire cities deals are all listed. You will often see percentage discounts at this resort casino, look for 10%, 20%, up to 40% OFF sales to save the most money, they normally are available Sunday through Thursday. You may also call for reservations 1-800-775-4252 and mention "SAVE10%" to save on your next booking at the New Jersey shore.
Harrah's Casino Reviews:
The casino itself was great! Clean, nice pool, great overall atmosphere! The biggest downside was if you wanted to leave the casino, the lady who helped me reserve my room at CheapAtlanticCity.com explained they have shuttles (jitney\'s) to get you to and from the beach, but they only run every 45 minutes and even after waiting you may not be guaranteed a seat unless you\'re seven star rating. We ended up spending way too much time waiting for shuttles...as nice as the casino was, next time we are going to look for a place closer to the boardwalk:)
One of the best place ever I when with my husband and I have a very good time in the pool the only thing I did like is the a make a reservation for a king size bed and didn\'t found avaliable but anyway we enjoyed our stay very much...
We stayed 2 nights in a great room, food was excellent throughout the resort. The hotel staff was very friendly and we had a blast. It was 70 degrees so we talk a walk on the outdoor Baywalk whicj connects Harrah\'s to Borgata and the Golden Nugget, you must see these views, it\'s a cool experience.
WONDERFUL experience. Everyone was friendly. Everything went smooth. Used CheapAtlanticCity.com website and everything went according to plan. Awesome casino experience and great food. I am SO happy that I chose to pick this casino. A++++
Haven't stayed at Harrah's in over a decade.Much to my delight and surprise I had a room on the top floor of the Waterfront Tower.The view was absolutely SPECTACULAR, the check-in went quickly although the line was quite long.Being close to pizza,ice cream and sandwiches made my family & I very happy.Great place to stay with a beautiful view.
Good place to stay
Friendly staff, love the pool. Needed a little more staff to check-in but otherwise no complaints. Thanks for the great rate and added bonuses, we will both use you again and stay at Harrah\'s again!
Harrah\'s Good Place to Stay
CheapAtlanticCity.com is the best place to get great rooms at ac for low prices , that being said I have to say ac and this hotel nickle n dime you for everything . It\'s no wonder nobody comes here anymore they bang you for every fee possible. May it more affordable and visitors will stay.
Harrah's Check In
have not been to A.C for a few Years..decided to stay Wed 11/21 for 1 nite..Waterfront Tower...the room was lovely clean & large .We were on the 19th floor so we Heard no noise from the Pool Party....We arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon on Wed. went to the Check in counter...She said Welcome to Harrah's it will be $11.00 to check in early...I WAS SHOCKED...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED TO PAY TO CK IN EARLY ESPECIALLY ONLY AN HOUR & A HALF EARLY....WE DID NOT DO IT..WE CHECKED OUR BAGS AT THE BELL CAPT. AND WENT TO THE CASINO...EVEN IN EUROPE IF YOUR ROOM IS READY THEY LET YOU IN..EVEN FRANCE..WHICH ALWAYS GETS A BAD REP...WE ALSO FIND PAYING FOR SELF PARK IS OUTRAGIOUS..AT THE CASINO'S IN CONN. NO SUCH THING....WHEN I GO TO A.C. AGAIN I WILL CHECK WITH THE HOTEL ABOUT SUCH A CHARGE.THEY DID HOWEVER EXTEND OUR CHECK OUT 1 HOUR THAT HAD NO CHARGE....GO FIGURE!!!!
Hotel Room Types
- Deluxe Room - This hotel has several towers - Harbor Tower, Marina Tower, Waterfront Tower, Atrium Tower etc. Deluxe rooms include either one king or two queen beds. Features include TV with Pay-Per-View movies and cable, iPod Dock, alarm clock/radio, Air Conditioning, Telephone, Non-Smoking Rooms, Daily Maid Service and Safe.
- Premium Room- Features either one King or two Double Beds. It is by far the largest guest room at about 500 square feet, 42" flat screen LCD TV and iHome alarm clocks. Separate sitting area with table and chairs for added privacy while entertaining. Large elaborate bathroom with granite and tile along with shower seats.
- Family Fun Center - This exciting new area for kids, teens and adults features:
- More than 25 Modern and Flashback arcade games
- Ticket redemption desk for prizes
- Dedicated large family pool and hot tub
- 18 holes of indoor miniature golf
- An outdoor tanning deck and relaxation area with lounge chairs and umbrellas for rent
- Water Wars water balloon game
- Regulation Size Shuffleboard
- Island music throughout with Beverage bar
- The Pool - Indoor Oasis Pool by day, Nightclub by night After Dark
- Fitness Center - Sauna's, Jacuzzi's, Aerobic Equipment, Pool Deck.
- New Spa - Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
- 5 Hotel Towers - Bayview Tower, Harbour Tower, Atrium Tower, Marina Tower and the Brand New Waterfront Tower.
- 2,588 Hotel Rooms & Suites - 5 Towers most with great views.
Nobody wants to go party on an empty stomach and Harrah's AC is a great place to fill up before you head out! With over 10 different options ranging from the casual dining experiences to upscale fine dining. Try Bill's Bar & Burger, one of Atlantic City's best burger restaurants where you choose your own bun, cheeses, meat, and toppings, or chef Sammy D's Restaurant & Bar where you can try kicked up variations on classic east coast foods like cheese steaks and wings and Sammy D's original SAM-'Wiches! If you want something a little more formal than taste the Italian flare of Luke Palladino featuring fresh Jersey-grown ingredients, or The Steakhouse with all-American favorites like prime rib, porterhouse, and your favorite cuts of savory Angus beef that are out of this world!
- McCormick & Schmick's - Opening Soon - Seafood at it's finest!
- Waterfront Buffet - AC's best rated seafood buffet.
- The Steakhouse - mouth-watering steaks, chops and seafood.
- Luke Palladino - Award winning regional Italian with Jersey Fresh ingredients.
- Bluepoint Raw Bar - Fresh seafood, great taste.
- Reflections Cafe - Casual restaurant.
- The Deli - Place to run in for a quick snack or meal.
- Taste of the Shore Food court - Great selection of the Jersey Shore's best.
- Dos Caminos - Modern Mexican and Tequila Bar, Sexy and Fun!
- Bill's Bar and Burger - Best burger you may ever experience, guaranteed!
- Club Cappuccino - Quick stop for a coffee beverage.
- Temptations - Fine chocolate & coffee
Bars & Nightlife
- The Pool After Dark - Full table and cabana service in this amazing marble pool / nightclub
- Xhibition Bar – Casino Floor - Right in the middle of all the action!
- Sapphire Bar & Eden Lounge - The place to go for high-end fun.
- Dos Caminos - Modern and sexy Tequila Bar.
Online Gaming Partner: 888 Holdings Public Limited Company
Harrah's Google Map Location
View Harrah's Atlantic City in a larger map
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Bill Cosby Atlantic City - Revel Ovation Hall - 2014-05-17 Discount Tickets - December 2, 2013
- Patti Labelle Atlantic City - Caesars Casino - 2014-01-10 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013
- Lisa Lampanelli - Borgata 2014-02-16 Discount Tickets - November 25, 2013
- Potap and Nastya Atlantic City - Harrah's - 2012-02-03 Discount Tickets
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds Atlantic City - Harrahs - 2013-12-07 Discount Tickets
- Thompson Square Atlantic City - Harrah's Atlantic City - 2013-11-01 Discount Tickets
- Tony Orlando Atlantic City - Harrah's Casino - 2013-02-02 Discount Tickets
- Michael Bolton Atlantic City - Harrah's - 03-02-2013 Discount Tickets