Golden Nugget Atlantic City Reviews and Discounts
Golden Nugget Casino Deals Discounts & Reviews
Located on over 14 Acres overlooking the amazing Frank S. Farley Marina - the only Casino in Atlantic City where not only can you drive - but they welcome you to park your luxury boat. With over 74,000 square feet of gaming, 728 guest rooms, 7 new restaurants and 16,000 square foot entertainment ballroom - the Golden Nugget Casino truly is the jewel of the Marina District. New hotel features include, brand new guest rooms, fun and active bars like Live Bar that features live bands on weekends and Rush Bar just off the casino floor with plenty of video poker machines.
When you first arrive in Atlantic City and you see the new digital building signs - Golden Nugget is always the first name that pops into your head. With more slot machines and table gaming then you could ever need - it has become a land mark of the Jersey Shore. Being one of the most respected casino's and coming from one of the most respected names in the gaming industry - if you have never experienced a night at the Golden Nugget Casino, let us help you be the first.
Address: 1 Castle Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Marina (Across from Harrah's and Borgata Casino Resort)
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Everything is New, WiFi, Nightlife, Room Views, Restaurants, Outdoor Pool & Deck
Best Discounts, Deals and Packages
Using the "Book A Room" search finder above, select your arrival date and number of night's to display all available hotels and discounts in town. GN generally offers a package that includes, show tickets, buffet coupons and much more Sunday through Thursday. If you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to call for reservations 1-800-775-4252, mention deal code "save10%" for a discount at this or any other hotel in AC. Known for it's amazing waterfront location.
Golden Nugget Travel Reviews
I recently stayed at the Golden Nugget with my girlfriend for a nice 3 day girls weekend and we had an amazing time. Our room was nice and I loved the bathroom, we were on the 25th floor and our view was picture perfect, you could see the marina and all the boats. You can walk to the Borgata from this hotel. The food in the hotel was awesome we ate at Michael Patricks, The Buffet and the Grotto. Drinks at the Grotto were excellent, they made one of the best Peach Bellini and Margarita. We got a massage at the hotel\'s spa and it was unbelieveable, Rob and Laura were great. The spa was georgous and they give you complimentary cucumber and lemon water that my girlfriend and I couldnt get enough of. The Golden Nugget is an all around amazing hotel with a wonderful and helpful staff. I would definately recommend anyone to stay here and I will be back this summer.
Our overall stay was really nice. The rooms were just as pictured on the website. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast buffet was good except I didn't care for the pancakes. I will definitely use this hotel again.
I recently stayed during the week and we had a blast! Had a mix up with our room upon arrival, but they resolved and we were able to enjoy the awesome accommodations! We will be back sooner rather than later, can\'t wait. The restaurants were great Vic Anthony\'s is on my mind right now.
What A DEAL !!!
We were very surprised by our accommodations and view. The staff were very frendly, professional & helpful. We enjoyed all the amenities although it was too cold to enjoy outside activity. All-in-All a great visit and value with a return planned for the next year (hopefully).
A fantastic place, personnal service very nice, not near the bordwalk but you can take a shuffle called a jitney for $1.50 or drive to Boardwalk and park for $5.00. I have enjoyed the h2o pool and spa with view of the marina, very cool!! The room was beautiful and clean and the bed was confortable. I will return for sure to this hotel resort.
Great Time in AC!
the building for the most part was the same as the former Marina, but everything is completely updated. Had a great time on deck, at pool and on the 6th floor roof. Is a great family spot actually, outdoor pool is so comfortable to lay out and plenty of activties going on through the hotel! Thanks CheapAc we loved the Nugget!
Thanks to www.cheapatlanticcity.com for the that super package at the Golden Nugget. The hotel room was very nice and modern. The staff was friendly. A lot of activities. One of the best hotel casino in Atlantic City, we loved it!
We stay 3 nights in July, Nice room, pool area is incredible. Planning to go back for sure. Literally felt like I was somewhere far from home, we loved it, so much to do.
Hotel Room Types
- Gold Tower Room - A king size bed or 2 double beds await you in this great room which boasts amazing city, marina or bay views. Internet, Premium LCD TV & ipod doc, modern amenities and whole lot more are also located in the room. Large armoires with a slide out television will also be found in the room as well as a marble tiled shower and granite counter tops.
- Gold Tower Executive Suite - When you walk in you will first notice the full wet bar as well as sitting area. But it doesn't stop there, you will be amazed at the full marble bathrooms and breath-taking views of the Bay. These rooms come with a king size bed and some contain jacuzzi's. Granite counters, large closets, Large LCD TV's and much more
- Reserve Tower One Bedroom - The suite contains a parlor and dining area, as well as a massive bathroom with his and her features. The bedroom contains a king size bed overlooking the Bay or City area. Some rooms also contain a jacuzzi
- Over 726 Guest Rooms, Suites and One Bedroom Suites
- Spa & Salon at the GN - amazing holistic health spa featuring everything you need to relax open 6AM - 8PM daily
- Spa - Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool and full service treatment rooms for all levels of services
- Salon - Full Service, manicure, pedicure or hair treatment
- Fitness - Inside the 4th floor spa, all the latest cardio and cross training equipment with MP3 plugs and LCD Tv's
- Hotel Check in - 4pm and 6pm Sundays & Holidays - Check out 12pm
- Full Service Boating Marina - Park your boat and come and play
- Heated pool - open all year-long, 5th floor
Award Winning Restaurants
The Golden Nugget boasts some of the best options for eating in Atlantic City no matter your budget or tastes. Visit the Atlantic City location of the Chart House restaurant featuring the freshest seafood prepared to perfection while you look out at the breathtaking view of the marina. Put some eastern flavor into your trip when you visit Lillies Asian where you can get everything from ramen to sushi. If you'd like a bite to pick up and go, visit Brasserie where you can grab a delicious meal 24 hours a day.
- Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Steaks, Chops & Mouth Watering Seafood
- Chart House - Great seafood overlooking the marina
- The Buffet - All you can eat buffet with Seafood, Prime Rib & more
- Grotto Italian - home cooked Italian food like your mom made, incredible.
- Michael Patrick's Brasserie - 24 hour quick bites
- The Deck - open seasonally the place to relax after a hard day of gaming
- Cosimo's Pizza - Great Italian Pizza and specialties
- H2O Bar and Grill - 5th floor, open seasonally - great mixed drinks, snacks and amazing fire pit lounge.
- Lillies Asian - amazing Asian fusion including noodles and sushi.
Bars & Nightlife
- Live Bar Nightclub - Look for live music and great cocktails
- Rush Lounge - Centrally Located just on the casino floor
- H2O Pool & Bar - Voted best outdoor view in town, 5th floor
- Wine and WiFi Longe - Quiet cool place to relax and catch up on news
- The Deck - Awesome place to hang, right on the water. Open seasonally.
Online New Jersey Gaming Partner: Bally Tecnologies makers of the igaming platform
Google Map Location
View Larger Map Golden Nugget - 1 Brigantine Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Free Parking at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Extended! - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival - Atlantic City - Fri & Sat 3/31-4/1/2017 - January 19, 2017
- Atlantic City Offshore Grand Prix June 19, 2017 - January 19, 2017