Borgata Atlantic City
Borgata Atlantic City Overview
The Borgata Casino is one of the most recent additions to the Atlantic City skyline, Boyd gaming cut no corners when going to great lengths to bring a Las Vegas style to the Jersey Shore. Until the new Revel Casino was built, some people said they have set the bar a bit too high for all new casinos to be built in the future, they were wrong.
The 2002 room hotel was opened to the public the summer of 2003 and automatically became a sensation within the gaming community. From high level table gaming to penny slots – there is something here for everyone.
Entertainment at the Borgata is like no other. From small intimate nightclubs & bars to the all out 3700 person seating of the Events Center, there is always something going on. Both entertainemnt venues host performances from todays largest stars. The Borgata Casino has almost made it mandatory to plan a stop there while on tour for everyone in the music business.
Borgata Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Borgata Atlantic City Discount Reservations | Vacation Packages & Deals Borgata Atlantic City SKU UPC Model
As Good as it Gets!
In my opinion, Borgata is still number 1 casino. We can not say enough about the place, great service from Jamie at the Concierge desk, Julian our waiter at Booby Flay Steak and Christian our favorite bartender at MurMur, thanks everyone for another great trip 10/25 - 27, 2012.
Best Casino in Atlantic City!
Bachelor party weekend in A C went perfectly. All of guys had a blast. Nightclubs, restaurants, poker room best in town. This is where you want to be people, no doubt.
Borgata Atlantic City Hotel Room Types
- Borgata Fiore Suite – A double or a king bed loaded with Egyptian cotton linens, amazing window view, flat screen tv & and amazing wood foyer. This is luxury. Over 750 square feet of luxury, where no detail was overlooked awaits you in this suite. The availability of these suites is sometimes limited, reserving early is recommended.
- Borgata Classic Room – This room features either one king bed or two double beds and has a complimentary wireless internet access, great floor to ceiling windows & a full marble bathroom with a glass enclosed shower for two.
Borgata Hotel Features
- Pump Room – Large gym and fitness center for $10 per day
- The Barbershop – Get yourself a straight razor shave, a haircut or just shoot some pool and catch the game
- Spa Toccare – Full service luxury spa.
- Massive 85 Table poker room
- Two huge entertainment venues (Music Box & Event Center)
- Lrgest Upscale Simulcast Horse Wagering Parlor
Borgata Hotel Casino Restaurants
Fine Dining at the Borgata
- Fornelletto – Homemade Italian Cooking
- Old Homestead – Fine cuts of meat & amazing seafood
- Izakaya – Sushi & Amazing Japanese cuisine
- Bobby Flay Steak – Signature dishes from the man himself
- Wolfgang Puck American Grille – First east coast resturant from this famous chef
Casual Dining at the Borgata
- Borgata Buffet – Voted best buffet in Atlantic City
- Risi Bisi – Italian food favorites
- The Metropolitan – Great french Bistro
- Bread + Butter – Sandwich Shop
- N.O.W – Noodles of the World – Asian noodle bar
- Sun Room – Cool Tapas and Appetizers in the Lobby of Water Club
- Gypsy Bar – Spicy cuisine & spicy music
- Lettuce Head – Salads
- Panda Express – Asian Cuisine
- Tony Lukes – Subs – Heros – Sandwiches
- Hibachi San – Asian favorites
- Ben & Jerry – Ice Cream
- Fat Burger – Great burgers
- Villa Pizza – Pizza & quick Italian
Borgata Bars & Nightlife
- mur.mur – sexy lounge (Strict Dress Code)
- Mixx – Atlantic City’s Mega Club
- Gypsy Bar – Casual Watering Hall
- B Bar – Located in the center of the Casino
- Level One – Located in the High Limit Area
View Larger Map
1 Borgata Way – Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Killers Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-09 Discount Tickets - June 12, 2013
- Frank Caliendo Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-02 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013
- Diana Ross Atlantic City – Borgata – 2013-08-18 Discount Tickets - June 11, 2013