Bally's Atlantic City Oceanfront Casino
Bally's Casino in Atlantic City Overview - Park Place & Boardwalk
Bally's Atlantic City is the only casino on the strip that can boast it has New Jersey's best address, Park Place and Boardwalk! Towering over the boardwalk, it truly is an amazing place to stay - or even walk by. They offer 3 unique Lodging Towers: Claridge Tower, Dennis Tower and the Main Tower. Always an affordable hotel in a good location in the center of the Boardwalk, you will be entertained no matter what tower you are in when staying here. The closest casinos are Trump Plaza and Caesars on one side and Resorts a few blocks the other way.
The Wild West at Bally's in Atlantic City section brings an old fashion Western feel to your gaming experience. This unique experience makes visitors happy to come back time and time again.
Address: Park Place and the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Location: Boardwalk and Oceanfront
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-775-4252
Featured Amenities: Location, Indoor Pool, WiFi, House Shows, Restaurants
Casino Discounts, Deals and Special Offers
Above you will see the "Book A Room" search, once you select your arrival date and number of night's, press "Check Rates" to see the current list of available lodging options. Bally's is a great option because of its price point and location compared to other casino resorts in town. Take a close look for special offers like 20% OFF and other discounts and promotions. If your travel dates are flexible, we recommend staying overnight Sunday through Thursday, this is the best time to stay and save big money, just search above to see for yourself.
Bally's Atlantic City Travel Reviews
Nice room, close to everything
Great place if you want to get away. Clean, great customer service. We liked the location, once we arrived, we parked our car and walked everywhere, never needed it again! Can\'t wait to come back, really fun.
My wife picked Bally's because she wanted to stay exactly on the Monopoly address of Boardwalk and Park Place. It all turned out great, we walked everywhere along boardwalk and inside hotel. Buffet was nice, plenty to do inside and out. Found some fun at Blue Martini bar LOL. Room was nice, little bit of walk to the tower we were in but very fun, thanks.
Check in was four o\'clock...email stated three. Finally in room at four thirty...had to wait for king size bed to be available. Hotel room was nice...food is great. You hav eminimal walking to a lot of attractions. Enjoyed our stay. Location is center of boardwalk.
Requested one King Bed. Was given two full size beds, front desk didn\'t go out of their way to help us fufill our request.
Elevators and escalators not working which was an issue. On strange things was that we had to pay to use the pool, felt like that should be a free amenity. On the restaurant floor, restaurants closed relatively early. Location is fine, just felt like they nickle and dimed you!
Stayed 3 nights and found it great.the room was clean & comfortable ,employees very friendly & helpful.only disappointment was Wild Wild West casino is all but closed.
Cheapest Option Is Decent!
We booked Bally's because of location, all in all a nice time in AC. Little slow regarding service at times but otherwise room was clean and boardwalk was area nice.
Hotel Room Types
- Deluxe Room - These rooms are located in either the Garden or Dennis tower and feature; two double beds or one king, high-speed internet access, 32" Plasma TV's, Full PPV on Demand. In Room Safe.
- Classic Room - These rooms are located in the newly renovated Claridge Tower and feature; Two double beds or one king, internet access (with surcharge), cable tv, in room safe & small refrigerator.
Amenities and Features
- Belezza - Full Service Beauty Salon.
- AC Country Club - Special Rates for all Bally's guests (speak with front desk)
- Pool Access for all Hotel Guests
- Family Fun Center - Video Games & More!
- Racquetball & Basketball Courts - ($10 - per hour basis)
- The Salon at Bally's - Massages, body treatments & facials
- Poker Room - newly renovated
Bally's is one of Atlantic City's best locations for variety from eastern to western cuisine and formal dining to a big cone of ice cream. The Reserve is Bally's steak house serving great cuts of meats cooked to perfection and fresh seafood prepared with a professional touch. The Taste of the Shore food court features great shore classics like Walt's Primo Pizza and Sack O' Subs for on-the-go eats. For a hot bowl of noodle soup from the Orient, check out Noodle Village - or journey to Nanking for an upscale Asian dining experience.
- 6ix: A Bistro - Great sandwiches, an American Bistro like no other
- Arturo's - Italian Dining at its best
- The Reserve - Steak House & Seafood
- Taste of the Shore - New Food Court: Walt's Primo Pizza, Sack O' Subs .
- The Bagel & Doughnut Connection - Relaxing Cafe
- Ben & Jerry's - America's favorite Ice Cream
- Gold Tooth Gertie's Buns & Bagels - Cafe atmosphere with a wild west theme
- Johnny Rockets - Great hamburgers and a 50's diner experience
- Lone Star Snack Bar - Great place to grab a quick bite to eat
- Noodle Village - Great Asain Cuisine
- Pickles - Sandwich Shop
- Nanking - Upscale Asian Fusion
- Sunday Brunch - Excellent all you can eat buffet
- Virginia City Buffet - Affordable all you can eat buffet
Hotel Bars & Nightlife
- Sammy Hagar's Beach Bar - Open seasonally located right on the beach!
- Blue Martini - Serving over 100 types of Martinis
- Mountain Bar - Open 24hrs featuring bar top gaming
- Lobby Lounge - Relax on one of the chairs & enjoy a cocktail
- Preview - Morning cocktails & breakfast or late night appetizers
Online Gaming Partner: 888 Holdings Public Limited Company
Bally's Location Google Map
View Bally's Atlantic City in a larger map Bally's Casino - 1901 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 (Park Place and Boardwalk)
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- The Borgata Buffet Review - Voted Best in Atlantic City - February 10, 2017
- Atlantic City Valentines Day Deals - January 29, 2017
- Frankie Valli Borgata Atlantic City March 3rd & 4th, 2017 - January 24, 2017