Atlantic City Hotels on the Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ oceanfront boardwalk hotels have been the number one request from visitors when planning a trip to Atlantic City for decades. There are 9 casinos on the World Famous Boardwalk and 4 hotels, this gives you 13 options to stay on the Boardwalk at the Jersey Shore.
Choose from the Atlantic Club Casino, Tropicana, Trump Plaza, Caesars, Bally's, Resorts, Taj Mahal, Showboat and Revel Casino are the casino options and the FantasSea Resorts Flagship, La Renaissance Suites, Blue Green Resorts at Atlantic Palace and the Chelsea Atlantic City are also on the boardwalk in Atlantic City.
The main attraction for these hotels are the amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, ease of access to the Boardwalk and the convenience to be able to walk to any other casino on the wooden walkway. Plus, there is plenty of action in the form of people watching, shops, rolling chairs, restaurants and much more.
This page answers this question: What hotels are truly on the boardwalk in Atlantic City?
Book a hotel or resort located on the boardwalk and experience the ocean at it's best. You search online now by selecting dates and searching for available lodging options on the right side of this page using the Room Finder.
Google Map of Atlantic City Boardwalk Hotels and Casinos
The boardwalk is one of the most relaxing places to be at the shore, fresh salty sea breeze in your face, the sound of waves crashing, the smell of food on the grill, enjoy your next vacation to the Jersey Shore and have a blast.
View Atlantic City NJ Boardwalk Hotels in a larger map
Incredible photo at sunset of the all amazing casinos resorts, high-rise hotels and attractions, looking down the boardwalk in AC. This resort town truly is a seaside destination and offers more to do than other similarly located destination on the east coast.
Other Boardwalk Attractions
The attractions located on the Boardwalk include: Ripley's Believe it or Not, Haunted Tales, AC Miniature Golf, Fralinger's Salt Water Taffy, The Steel Pier Amusements, Boardwalk Arcade, Absecon Lighthouse just off the Boardwalk, Margaritaville, Trump Plaza Beach Bar, Bally's Beach Bar and Land Shard Grill and Beach Bar, Boardwalk Hall concerts and public events, The Pier Shops at Caesars shopping and dining pavilion, Atlantic City Art Center at Garden Pier and many restaurants, food stands and shops and arcades.
Latest posts by Jay Jackson (see all)
- Diana Ross Atlantic City - Caesars Casino - 2014-06-20 Discount Tickets - March 5, 2014
- Smokey Robinson Atlantic City - Harrah's Casino - 2014-05-24 Discount Tickets - March 5, 2014
- Everclear, Soul Asylum, Eve 6, and Spacehog Atlantic City - House of Blues - 2014-06-21 Discount Tickets - March 5, 2014
- Luke Bryan & Lee Brice Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-15 Discount Tickets
- Bernard Hopkins vs Karo Murat Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 10-26-2013 Discount Tickets
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Brooklyn Nets - Boardwalk Hall - 2012-10-13 Discount Tickets
- Marc Anthony Atlantic City - Boardwalk Hall - 2014-02-08 Discount Tickets
- Kayne West - February 22, 2014 - Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City Discount Tickets